2018/19 League Cup

I thought the idea of this seeding pish was to ensure every group got a "big" team, what happened to ours???

Would imagine Kille v Buddies and Hearts v ICT will be definite TV picks.

Probably RC v DABS and possibly us v Pars too.

The other two - Partick v Ayr and Hamilton v Livi??

Decent draw, happy in the main (apart from the chance of another upset v Peterhead)...

13 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I thought the idea of this seeding pish was to ensure every group got a "big" team, what happened to ours???

East Fife ARE the big team!

Anyway, when’s the fixtures out for this? Would toddle along to see Elgin pump the DABs at Tannadice.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Forgot about the chance of live footage of an actual war breaking out at the Cowden v Cove game...

Guest Flash
26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

East Fife ARE the big team!

Anyway, when’s the fixtures out for this? Would toddle along to see Elgin pump the DABs at Tannadice.

Thank you.

W/c 4 June.

Eta article says full fixture list will be confirmed that week after the tv picks, so maybe they will be out before that. No info on the page showing the draw, just that fixtures will be out “in due course”.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/date-set-for-betfred-cup-draw/

Edited by Flash

Scottish cup winners and European regulars St Johnstone, and a chance to see your greatest ever player Jason Kerr again in the flesh, show some respect. 

We've all won the Scottish Cup mate!!![emoji6]
And I'm usually in Europe longer on my holidays than St. Johnstone are but I accept your point!!!
Is Kerr likely to get some game time with you this season? I would like to see that, cracking young player and top bloke!!!

Decent draw, happy in the main (apart from the chance of another upset v Peterhead)...

I expect we could be in with a shout of a televised game; Motherwell being finalists last season and the chance of an upset. Certainly a far more exciting contest than Partick Vs Ayr or Hamilton Vs Livi.

26 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

We've all won the Scottish Cup mate!!!emoji6.png
And I'm usually in Europe longer on my holidays than St. Johnstone are but I accept your point!!!
Is Kerr likely to get some game time with you this season? I would like to see that, cracking young player and top bloke!!!

One of our other defenders is from down your way, Aaron Comrie.  Although most Saints fans won't want him playing as he's regressed a fair bit in the last year.

One of our other defenders is from down your way, Aaron Comrie.  Although most Saints fans won't want him playing as he's regressed a fair bit in the last year.

Send him to us, we'll sort him out!!!

On 5/16/2018 at 16:34, cowdenbeath said:

I was thinking that myself it would be interesting:lol: if it was to be at their place we would probably need to hire the SAS to get in and out safely.

We called it! Ha!

I have the address of a good army surplus outfitter if you want Kevlar shirt or brick resistant hat