The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Are Saints of Perth and Saints of Paisley having a wee competition here to see who has the worst posters?

5 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

To be fair it's one of the few trophies Dundee are favourite for.

No further questions your honour. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Latest word on the new Saints kit is we are going for a trailblazing top technology wise. Seemingly it's been used in Australian rugby, but we'll be one of the first football clubs to try it.
The shirt is a one piece reversible home/away number. But not reversible as in turn it inside out, the back of the shirt is a different design and colour to the front so it can be worn facing either way, depending on opposition colours.
Blue front, yellow back panel.
I also hear either side will have a different sponsor.
The delay has been over wranglings with the SPFL over the numbering, as obviously the  interchangeable front and back will have to display player's numbers, and Saints were going for a smaller number on each side, which the SPFL weren't happy about, and a compromise has had to be made over the size.
I understand we will have completely different H/ A shorts and socks though.

Sounds good, what colour are the berets?

3 minutes ago, Estragon said:
4 hours ago, PauloPerth said:
Latest word on the new Saints kit is we are going for a trailblazing top technology wise. Seemingly it's been used in Australian rugby, but we'll be one of the first football clubs to try it.
The shirt is a one piece reversible home/away number. But not reversible as in turn it inside out, the back of the shirt is a different design and colour to the front so it can be worn facing either way, depending on opposition colours.
Blue front, yellow back panel.
I also hear either side will have a different sponsor.
The delay has been over wranglings with the SPFL over the numbering, as obviously the  interchangeable front and back will have to display player's numbers, and Saints were going for a smaller number on each side, which the SPFL weren't happy about, and a compromise has had to be made over the size.
I understand we will have completely different H/ A shorts and socks though.

Sounds good, what colour are the berets?

Raspberry 

55 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Raspberry 

Heard it's more maroon to commemorate our first kit colours, like our maroon strip a few years back. 

Pretty classic home strip - really like that on first viewing. Away is like a Roma top, which I've always liked. V Happy with those.

ETA - the sponsor clearly not giving a f**k about corporate colours - helps blend into the design.

11 minutes ago, Swello said:

ETA - the sponsor clearly not giving a f**k about corporate colours - helps blend into the design.

Which is the way it should be. Too many smaller companies stick far too rigidly to their brand guidelines that it works against them. I also like that they haven't made it too big. It's neat.

Archived