The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

1 hour ago, aDONisSheep said:

I like the Dundee kit... Again.  They've had a load of good ones recently.

I especially like the shorts (insert knob joke here).

Killie's one is pretty good, although that fvkkin Sumo Boyd has settled the argument as to whether vertical stripes are slimming?  They are not!

Hummel kits are ace... Although hopefully the brandSevco one will be horrendous!

Hope AFC don't fvk theirs up.

Yours

aDONis

^^^Ok.....your a knob^^^

Screenshot_20180509-220456_Twitter.jpg

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Killie ever go back to hoops again or is stripes a forever thing now? I get it's been about 30 years since you last did but a quick scan at historical kits suggests you've played 60+ years in hoops. As much as some of our strips can be disasters (exhibit A: this season's), I like the fact we can switch between stripes and hoops without too much fuss whereas other clubs are tied to one or t'other

I like the Dundee kit... Again.  They've had a load of good ones recently.
I especially like the shorts (insert knob gag here).
Killie's one is pretty good, although that fvkkin Sumo Boyd has settled the argument as to whether vertical stripes are slimming?  They are not!
Hummel kits are ace... Although hopefully the brandSevco one will be horrendous!
Hope AFC don't fvk theirs up.
Yours
aDONis

I'm not necessarily casting this aspersion on you, but the number of genuinely obese c***s you see crowing this kind of hilarity at the Scottish top flights most prolific forward is quite ironic.

Just sayin'.........

7 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Would Killie ever go back to hoops again or is stripes a forever thing now? 

I'd like Hummel to produce a top for us that had stripes, much like we had in the 60s.  Very smart but probably too Killy-like:

60s.JPG.e65a03bcd0473a127e8de06e6f5dc18d.JPG

Mind you, they'd need to change the socks.  The FB ones are much smarter.

4 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

IMG_1533.jpg

This is ours. Apparently getting worn tomorrow. I was hoping for a special kit for the 159th anniversary but been told we will have that next season.
Quite like this but nothing special. Prefer this seasons tbh.

Stripes on the back as well or is it blank like this season?

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Would Killie ever go back to hoops again or is stripes a forever thing now? I get it's been about 30 years since you last did but a quick scan at historical kits suggests you've played 60+ years in hoops. As much as some of our strips can be disasters (exhibit A: this season's), I like the fact we can switch between stripes and hoops without too much fuss whereas other clubs are tied to one or t'other

Next season we might even go back to the original colours for the 150th anniversary strip........ All white with oxford blue piping.

Couple of decent efforts so far, although I preferred Killie's white shorts / blue socks to the reverse. Dundee in all-blue is a bit weird but it looks quite smart. I predict the Dons kit will be mostly red.

5 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Heard from sources our home top is top notch. Hopefully it gets to grace the Premiership!

Who are you going with next season? Joma/TTL again?

Killie will do whatever sevco tell them.. it's their way

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 04/05/2018 at 13:42, PauloPerth said:
These Hummel strips remin me of a Bukta strip Saints had in 1990.  I actually bought that. The sponsor was well chosen as the football we played that season everyone in Perth had a bonar.
IMG_0655.JPG.9525c577d50dd77cafdcefaa94d73ffe.JPG

That's hideous.

Yes

4 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Yeah we're with Joma for the next few seasons I think.

Are Saints still with Joma/TTL next campaign?

Contract is meant to be finished now and certainly suggestion all year has been that Saints would move away from them. Nothing confirmed yet but would be a surprise if the new kit was still Joma.

Name doing the rounds will be a new one on the Scottish football scene.

Archived