The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

11 hours ago, kildog said:

Where's the new St. Johnstone kit?!

We're holding it back to build up excitement for the new season amongst Dundee fans. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

In a brilliant piece of marketing the club are going to get a hottie to wear the new top with the mkm logo, and underneath it will simply say

wid

Image result for hot water bottle

With Steve in charge this is the only hottie you'll see in Saints colours.

Latest word on the new Saints kit is we are going for a trailblazing top technology wise. Seemingly it's been used in Australian rugby, but we'll be one of the first football clubs to try it.

The shirt is a one piece reversible home/away number. But not reversible as in turn it inside out, the back of the shirt is a different design and colour to the front so it can be worn facing either way, depending on opposition colours.

Blue front, yellow back panel.

I also hear either side will have a different sponsor.

The delay has been over wranglings with the SPFL over the numbering, as obviously the  interchangeable front and back will have to display player's numbers, and Saints were going for a smaller number on each side, which the SPFL weren't happy about, and a compromise has had to be made over the size.

I understand we will have completely different H/ A shorts and socks though.

18 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Thanks. I miss read that. Will mean my pay check will come in before they come out.

'pay check'

Image result for cringe gif

Not long to wait now everyone. I feel our kit launch is going to be a bit like the last Star Wars movie. A huge build up, incredible reviews prior to its release... then vanilla.

52 minutes ago, Kyle said:

'pay check'

Image result for cringe gif

Not long to wait now everyone. I feel our kit launch is going to be a bit like the last Star Wars movie. A huge build up, incredible reviews prior to its release... then vanilla.

Wage slip, whatever. I am currently enjoying actually working after finishing university. 

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Latest word on the new Saints kit is we are going for a trailblazing top technology wise. Seemingly it's been used in Australian rugby, but we'll be one of the first football clubs to try it.

The shirt is a one piece reversible home/away number. But not reversible as in turn it inside out, the back of the shirt is a different design and colour to the front so it can be worn facing either way, depending on opposition colours.

Blue front, yellow back panel.

I also hear either side will have a different sponsor.

The delay has been over wranglings with the SPFL over the numbering, as obviously the  interchangeable front and back will have to display player's numbers, and Saints were going for a smaller number on each side, which the SPFL weren't happy about, and a compromise has had to be made over the size.

I understand we will have completely different H/ A shorts and socks though.

Well that does sound interesting to say the least.  So effectively one top for home and away ?  I assume they will not charge x 2 as I also assume such a top would impact earnings as home and away tops would sell more than one top ?

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Well that does sound interesting to say the least.  So effectively one top for home and away ?  I assume they will not charge x 2 as I also assume such a top would impact earnings as home and away tops would sell more than one top ?

Charging £75 apparently, not bad for what's technically 2 shirts. 

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Come on now, you're surely better than this.... :rolleyes:

Archived