The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, RussellV1 said:

Our kit has a stripe on the back so it’s half template half bespoke. Doesn’t make it any less awful though :(

I posted this on B&W Army too - I was at the stadium yesterday getting my car park pass, and the shop had the new kit on display. The home kit was on a mannequin paired with white shorts and socks. I thought it was a poor choice, a re-hashed Thistle / Espanyol template. In the flesh though, when you see it for real? It looked pretty damn good.

I now expect opposition fans to say ‘naw, it’s still a munter’, but seeing as how I don’t give much of a toss what opposition fans think about anything to do with St Mirren, then crack on... I would urge Saints fans to have a look at the kit for real though. I am happy to hold my hands up and say I hated it when I saw the launch photos, but have performed something of a U-turn after seeing it for real.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I posted this on B&W Army too - I was at the stadium yesterday getting my car park pass, and the shop had the new kit on display. The home kit was on a mannequin paired with white shorts and socks. I thought it was a poor choice, a re-hashed Thistle / Espanyol template. In the flesh though, when you see it for real? It looked pretty damn good.

I now expect opposition fans to say ‘naw, it’s still a munter’, but seeing as how I don’t give much of a toss what opposition fans think about anything to do with St Mirren, then crack on... I would urge Saints fans to have a look at the kit for real though. I am happy to hold my hands up and say I hated it when I saw the launch photos, but have performed something of a U-turn after seeing it for real.

Yes, people should definitely shell out £40 for a top that's literally a three year cast me down. I'm sure Joma will treat you right after that. Maybe next year you'll get a cast off from 2014s World Cup.. 

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, people should definitely shell out £40 for a top that's literally a three year cast me down. I'm sure Joma will treat you right after that. Maybe next year you'll get a cast off from 2014s World Cup.. 

OMG that strip is so 2015, they wore that at the Milan Fashion Week Spring show like 3 years ago :lol:

It’s a fitba strip, mostly bought for kids or people who wear it at the game or for 5’s not something by Armani.

Honestly let’s not overthink this  :P

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I never suggested anyone buys it. I merely said that having disliked the kit on initial viewing, having seen it in the flesh close up, the kit looks pretty smart. It will look just fine when the team run around in it. 

Literally only about 5 folk have seen the Saints kit, don't believe the hype.

You are going to get so much stick, rightly or wrongly, if it’s even vaguely respectable. Monstrosity or bust I say.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Image result for blinking gif

Well done MM - made me laugh. Gifs are v good from time to time.  To be fair it is not blue and that imho opinion is better for Aberdeen. The main reason you lost the semi final :-)

Archived