The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Navallion said:

It's a shame they'll have to be wearing their horrendous home top though

I know theres a good split among us supporters regarding the new home jersey but i like it.

After witnessing the Saints home strip on the players in a match, then again up close. I can truthfully say it's easily the best in the last 5 years.

That’s not really saying much though is it considering our kits over the past 5 years have been fucking dreadful.

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 04:30, Dee Man said:

Anybody any idea how much McEwan & Fraser, or anybody for that matter, pays to get their name on the shirt? I'd imagine it varies from team to team but outside of the 2 cheeks I don't suppose there would be much of a difference. 

i wouldn't have thought it would be massively expensive for them, Scottish footballs not exactly awash with money,compared with tv/media adverts and for them we've now all heard of them and they'll be appearing evry week on our tellys and in our papers

56 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
58 minutes ago, tree house tam said:
Ah ok, I'm end of August into September.  You can tell me the best kept secrets.

think you two should have gone away together

It's the only time he'd get lucky every night of a holiday.

• 1 month later...
Hibs showing Celtic how to pull off a fluorescent and black 3rd kit. Revenge for stealing the green and white hoops off us.
Name me a more handsome duo than these two.
DndvgGeW0AEBhly.jpg-large.thumb.jpg.dcd15eefc1a3c8dd90b96f7cfd548318.jpg

When I worked as a steward I hated strips like that because it meant I was no longer in neutral colours

7 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Hibs showing Celtic how to pull off a fluorescent and black 3rd kit. Revenge for stealing the green and white hoops off us.

DndvgGeW0AEBhly.jpg-large.jpg

Looks like someone got theirs on pre order last week.

IMG_3107.jpg.a6a0770af6ea3fceb8978c71d874ea56.jpg.f9281b85418aa16c66469dca32653c8f.jpg

9 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Image result for st mirren match attax

Josh Heaton and Cody Cooke...but, to quote the character in your avatar, "Ah'm no a bufty".

Archived