The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I'm not that big on the geography of Perth but I'm not sure I remember Kinnoull Hill being between McDairmid and the Church?

0688C40F-AE06-4839-ACAB-8E42A9520455.jpeg.aedbfb949d1f5c4e36964e5dc5ec421a.jpeg

It's on top of the Main stand obviously. 

If you stand on the fast lane of the North bound bypass you can see it, just like the picture on the top. You usually need to be there for 4 minutes just to focus right enough. I'd advise all Dundonians to sample it, amazing view when it all aligns up. Amazing.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:
14 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
I like the simplicity of that Livi top but it looks M. Z bckbkb
Bibb
B
N
Nvmh

G g pomme g p mntj
Foot-Ball f le

Excellent post, quoted so its never forgotten. 

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It's on top of the Main stand obviously. 

If you stand on the fast lane of the North bound bypass you can see it, just like the picture on the top. You usually need to be there for 4 minutes just to focus right enough. I'd advise all Dundonians to sample it, amazing view when it all aligns up. Amazing.

I'll take your word on it Tam, never mind at least it's the right shade of blue

32 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I'll take your word on it Tam, never mind at least it's the right shade of blue

Let's hope so.. Never known a club who didn't know what colours they play in, even their fans can't decide between themselves.

8 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Let's hope so.. Never known a club who didn't know what colours they play in, even their fans can't decide between themselves.

Strange comment. We play in royal blue and white and have done so since before your wee club existed.

23 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

A bit meh...

Away and 3rd are fine. The home though is a stinker. Red shoulders, red back, red side panels and a wee bit of thin hoops across the front?

Rotten

IMG_20180713_120508.jpg

Totally agree. Will we ever see proper hoops again? These red backs are awful.  For all that Accies have many old photographs inside the stadium of us wearing thick hoops, there doesn't seem to be any appetite to bring these back. I'd love to see a return, even if just for one season, of the thick hoops circa 79-81. This is the worst Adidas one yet. 

As for a third kit, when will we ever need it? Aberdeen, Celtic will see us wear black you'd think. We often don't change v Killie but if we did it'd be black again. Against Hibs, the white would clash with their sleeves and we don't really need to change against them anyway. I suppose it will be worn unnecessarily, just to give it an airing.

12 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Strange comment. We play in royal blue and white and have done so since before your wee club existed.

Editing that to add "wee" :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It is a very smart polo shirt, but looks like it's been made too small. Yes i know it's meant to be skintight.

Just went and got both and thankfully the replica tops are a different material to the players ones so they aren’t skin tight. 

0688C40F-AE06-4839-ACAB-8E42A9520455.jpeg.aedbfb949d1f5c4e36964e5dc5ec421a.jpeg

'As it's our first strip for Saints we want to come out with something different. I'm thinking artistic. I'm thinking fashion. I'm thinking style. I'm thinking Warhol. Anything you want to include Steve?'
'A & B Taxis'
'Riiiiiiiggght...'

i really like the livi tops, less is more and all that, but is it the correct shade of yellow/gold?

strange little club and the only one in world football whos fans cant agree on what colour they play in. some want black, some want gold and the club give them an orange shade. very strange

Just now, ah-dee said:

i really like the livi tops, less is more and all that, but is it the correct shade of yellow/gold?

strange little club and the only one in world football whos fans cant agree on what colour they play in. some want black, some want gold and the club give them an orange shade. very strange

And their fans call them 'The Amber Machine'

Archived