The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

I'd mock but we've not released our home top yet, so I'll leave it until that potential horror show is out. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd mock but we've not released our home top yet, so I'll leave it until that potential horror show is out. 

I've told you it's ok, in fact it's the best we've had in years. Tartan and wrong shade of blue but it's a belter.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I've told you it's ok, in fact it's the best we've had in years. Tartan and wrong shade of blue but it's a belter.

Image result for kid waving wand gif

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You've told me a great many things, Tam, not all of which has been true. 

If Dundee had used just one of the 'hoops' behind the sponsor then they might have got away with it. But they didn't and that's the result.  Gulp.

If there’s a minute’s silence at a game next season, and ten Dundee outfield players line up on the centre circle wearing that away kit, it’s going to look like a game of Tetris.

Guest Moomintroll

If that Dundee shirt was an album it would be momentary lapse of reason by pink floyd
^ Hiya Roger, hiya pal.

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If that Dundee shirt was an album it would be momentary lapse of reason by pink floyd

It belongs on the Dark side of the Moon. 

On 01/07/2018 at 04:01, Dee Man said:

The teaser doesn't give much away but the smart money is on an Argentina style blue and white striped number in recognition of one of our original kits from 125 years ago...

Screenshot_20180701-003745.jpg

Here’s what you could have had. Ouch.

D98CA7BA-538D-411E-AF25-1C2B7647A2D1.jpeg

Archived