The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

I appreciate that with our home kit hardly setting the heather alight I'm not saying this from a point of strength, but that Aberdeen away strip is howfing.

On the photo our top looks ok I was at the club shop where the full strip is on a mannequin with the white shorts and white soaks. It's very striking you need to see it altogether in the flesh best Saints strip I have seen in a long time. 

21 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

On the photo our top looks ok I was at the club shop where the full strip is on a mannequin with the white shorts and white soaks. It's very striking you need to see it altogether in the flesh best Saints strip I have seen in a long time. 

It's not like it's a new design, I've seen enough Thistle tops to know what it'll look like. I don't like it, and it's a bad design for the home strip. I may be in the minority here, but that's the way I feel. That said, It's absolutely nowhere near as atrocious as those heinous JD Sports numbers a few years back.

On 6/15/2018 at 15:53, DutchBorderer said:

Whilst we're on the topic of rank Spanish-supplied shirts anyway, Joma were actually fussed enough to deliver what seems like a bespoke kit for German minnows Arminia Bielefeld, who have been nowhere near the Bundesliga in years;

2. Bundesliga and a 25,000 stadium: 'minnows'.

On 18/06/2018 at 15:15, Buddist Monk said:

I appreciate that with our home kit hardly setting the heather alight I'm not saying this from a point of strength, but that Aberdeen away strip is howfing.

No idea why anyone could dislike our away top. Magnificent.

Dunfermline wore it better IMO.
the dunfermiline top is far superior bit i have a feeling adidas just altered the left over man utd tops and put an aberdeen badge on them so they didnt go to waste

Archived