The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New St Mirren home shirt - Anne Widdecombe. New Hearts home shirt - Rachel Riley fae’ Countdown.

To the St Mirren director who tweeted ‘this is nowhere near the St Mirren shirt’ - if only you had replaced the word ‘is’ with the words ‘should be’, then you would have hit the nail on the head instead of tweeting utter shite.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

To the St Mirren director who tweeted ‘this is nowhere near the St Mirren shirt’, if only you had replaced the word ‘is’ with the words ‘should be’, then you wouldn’t have ended up tweeting utter shite.

It gets worse...here's what he tweeted at 10:47 this morning.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

DfpX1HlXUAY-w2F.jpgaway kit

Aimed at the breed of Celtic supporter that exclusively wears club gear 7 days a week IMO. As this has a collar, it will be used for weddings, funerals and general functions. Their "smart claes".

Good to see Celtic continuing their recent thing of bringing out a green & white away top to go along with their green & white home top. 

I wonder what shade of green the third top will be.

Hearts - meh
St Mirren home - awful
St Mirren away - excellent
Celtic - pathetic

We seem to make an arse of our home top every year while Juve make things of beauty

Grinds my gears

9 minutes ago, Mark-L said:

We seem to make an arse of our home top every year while Juve make things of beauty

Grinds my gears

I know what you mean but situations like this back up what I've often said. Joma get a load of flack, frequently from me, but they can come up with decent stuff. The real problem lies with the people at the clubs designing/accepting what we end up with.  Ours is obviously the 8 year old kid of one of Steve Brown's mates.

Archived