The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lewisnorthfield said:

There's been a 'leaked' Rangers top. Not sure the legitimacy of it but the design is boggin

RumouredRangersAwayKit.jpg?width=548&hei

What a riddy. If that's real the u***n flag will just end up being a target.

something funny about a Hearts fan noticing a union flag was upside down

That’s an unfair generalisation

Not all Hearts supporters are pedantic know-it-all wankers

Admittedly I am but you can’t tar the rest of them with that brush.

ETA:

Deliberately flying the union flag upside down would be a signal of distress so it would make sense

But it’s not even a correct upside down version. The top left and bottom right quarters are correct the other two are mirrored.

16 hours ago, lewisnorthfield said:

There's been a 'leaked' Rangers top. Not sure the legitimacy of it but the design is boggin

RumouredRangersAwayKit.jpg?width=548&hei

Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to be violently and copiously sick 

Reminds me of this Denmark top.denmark-hummel-away-kit-2016-2017-db-350x250.jpeg.60089fe9d648e72b28b104d05a90be13.jpeg

Its the same design. Look at the shoulders. Hummel really know how to make shite If you stick a  Flag on a shirt then people will react to the Flag as opposed to the rest of the design

I quite like the Danish one

But then again I played with a lot of Lego as a child, listen to the news quiz and like bacon

And it's an international shirt so a certain amount of flag waving jingoism is in order

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you stick a  Flag on a shirt then people on will react to the Flag as opposed to the rest of the design

I quite like the Danish one

But then again I played with a lot of Lego as a child, listen to the new quiz and like bacon

And it's an international shirt so a certain amount of flag waving jingoism is in order

Realistically, having an actual flag on a kit should be restricted to national teams only

12 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Nigeria's World Cup  home top.  F**k a duck. 

1527171966_351714_1527172022_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Derek Rae's been a fan of that for a while and tweeted a couple of pics with of wearing it. It's probably the worst thing he's ever done. Horrific.

Archived