Picking players for Peru/Mexico matches

On 5/5/2018 at 10:00, Gordopolis said:

Andy Robertson almost certainly out of this DBL header as the squad flies out before the CL final.

Can Scotland and Andy not tell Liverpool to GTF?     International football is far more important and should override diddy club football.   

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Absolute shite.  Tierney is obviously a more natural athlete than brown who is shaped like a fkn monkey.  And would it fkn indicate fatigue you fkn clown there's a million ways you can get injured.  Everyone's body is susceptible to injury you moron.

If he needs rests then Celtic should rest him.  It's not Scotland he's playing 50 times a season for.  I would start him in both games he needs the experience.

You're an anti Scottish racist always on here spouting your pish, get yourself to fk.  In a year when he's at man utd he won't be your concern anyway he doesn't play for Ireland.

My word :lol: He is as angry as he is thick, a rather impressive combination.

He didn't call me champ though :(

Guest DAVIDB69

If we had qualified for the World Cup we would have been playing mid June with friendlies before that . So what would have happened then. I assume the tiredness factor would have been forgotten about. The likes of wales frequently go these far flung friendlies and they don’t get tired and they play at a much higher level

5 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

If we had qualified for the World Cup we would have been playing mid June with friendlies before that . So what would have happened then. I assume the tiredness factor would have been forgotten about. The likes of wales frequently go these far flung friendlies and they don’t get tired and they play at a much higher level

Aye so do Celtic.  He'll not be tired then though.

31 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Their players don’t come back to pre-season mid June.

Guest DAVIDB69
Aye so do Celtic.  He'll not be tired then though.

Yes he won’t be tired for the pointless Ireland /Florida jaunts

If your a pro why wouldn’t you want to play in front of 87000 people in the azteca?

I can see both sides of the argument but think the experience Tierney McKenna mctominay etc would get playing in this kind of atmosphere for the international team away from home is invaluable.

Archived