What’s the scores

Not sure I'll ever see what I did last night at a game ever again - 2 keepers for same team both sent off in 1st half, and both deservedly so!

McKinven gathered the ball in a 50-50 with Tommy Martin. Martin made no real attempt to tackle and stayed on his feet. McKinven stood up and headbutted Tommy. Penalty and Red Card. 1-0.

A few minutes later a ball over the top was chased by Thomas Collins. McNeil made an attempt to get there outside the box, Collins beat him to it and was tripped. Free Kick and Red Card. Free Kick scored. 2-0!!

The 3rd Keeper (Left Back O'Halloran) then gave away a similar foul for another penalty at the start of the 2nd half but no card, although advantage should have been played as Collins regained his footing and went on to score.

Crazy, crazy game although KRR complaints about Red Cards were ridiculous as both were straight forward.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Roy in free fall? (Again)

Since Wishaw defeat they have only won one league game (v Arthurlie) and a cup tie on pens and a tie against a district side.

we have seen this before where a few years ago they were comfortably mid table and ended up not winning for months and got relegated via play off.

i think they will be fine this time as can’t see two teams catching them, but after a season  where they did well they really haven’t kicked on.

Has the stadium situation had an affect / money now going to dry up as need to keep it to resolve the ground issue instead of spending on players. I am sure Maxi must be under pressure.

14 hours ago, ayrshireno1 said:

What is going on at annbank

I think the question should be what's happening at muirkirk . they have really  improved  under the new manager

8 hours ago, superpollok said:

Rob Roy in free fall? (Again)

Since Wishaw defeat they have only won one league game (v Arthurlie) and a cup tie on pens and a tie against a district side.

we have seen this before where a few years ago they were comfortably mid table and ended up not winning for months and got relegated via play off.

i think they will be fine this time as can’t see two teams catching them, but after a season  where they did well they really haven’t kicked on.

Has the stadium situation had an affect / money now going to dry up as need to keep it to resolve the ground issue instead of spending on players. I am sure Maxi must be under pressure.

No maxi is just fine but thanks for the concern on that 

Archived