• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clark looks so uncomfortable doing pressers, anyway enough of that and Sevco time.

Windass, John, Fods and Hodson injured, no doubt we'll see Halliday at left back..... If only we had an experienced left back available....

Kilmarnock will no doubt sit in and defend in numbers and hit us on the break, we'll probably aimlessly attack them in numbers and loss a few goals. We never seem to learn....

7 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Eh?

Eh!?

He fielding all questions with a straight answer, referred to how everything is positive, paid homage to our history in developing young players, congratulated our young bucks in the Toulon and eased himself through the rest. 

He looked really fidgety and uncomfortable, also why were the questions edited out? Tbf tho he is pretty straightforward in his answers.

21 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Must win game for us today which means we will lose.

I was hoping that the players would step it up a bit and show the new manager what they're capable of but they'll probably do the opposite.

Get Jones over on the right wing and cutting inside as much as possible, Halliday won't know what's hit him.

Meaningless game for us, but Sir Steve won't let the players into holiday mode just yet.

2-1 to the famous, Boyd and Brophy...

I wonder if Gerrard has a clause in his shiny new contract that gives him an out when Rangers don't qualify for Europe this season.

Now I'm not sure whether I want Killie to win today or not.

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

They did and were knocked back. Allegedly.

it just seems like a far more logical and thoughtful appointment prime candidate (willing or otherwise) than Stevie G 

Archived