• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The onion bears to unveil another hilariously crap and self entitlement laden bin bag emblazoned protest. 

Their efforts don't come close to your gallus fleg designing skills Mags.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

If Killie play anything like they did on Saturday I fancy them to tuck Nichols teddy bears away quite comfortably.

While we won by a tidy scoreline, in all honesty it could have gone either way.

If you look at the last ten matches form table, I am pretty sure Hibs are top, Killie second or third (even with those last two losses). Assuming you can get anything approaching your best team, you will do just fine.

Imagine the scenes if we win and they go to 4th in the table 

Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

At the risk of going full Keegan (a very dangerous thing to go in my view) I think Sir Steve will certainly do his best to make it happen. As long as he does that and your boys do their bit then we could have absolute full-blown scenes.

As mentioned above, if Killie can maintain the intensity they showed at ER last week, they could do some real damage as Sevco are there for the taking. Mulumbu would be a better bet from the start rather than yon wee nyaff Tshibola, he flatters to deceive and commits far too many fouls. Mulumba’s physicality would be a big plus against guys like Dorrans.
Boyd, if he’s up for it, could easily bag a hat trick going by his performance against Hibs.
Mon’ the Killie !!!
[emoji149][emoji149]. [emoji41]

Guest Moomintroll
As mentioned above, if Killie can maintain the intensity they showed at ER last week, they could do some real damage as Sevco are there for the taking. Mulumbu would be a better bet from the start rather than yon wee nyaff Tshibola, he flatters to deceive and commits far too many fouls. Mulumba’s physicality would be a big plus against guys like Dorrans.
Boyd, if he’s up for it, could easily bag a hat trick going by his performance against Hibs.
Mon’ the Killie !!!
[emoji149][emoji149]. [emoji41]
What Florentine said.

I feel it it for Boydy, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Sink the Gers hopes of automatically qualifying for the Europa League qualifiers and become a legend all over again, or play like shite along with Broadfoot to help their big team get into Europe without the bears praying for a Celtic double treble in order for them to get humiliated again. Toughy.

Jimmy Nichol handstand please.

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I feel it it for Boydy, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Sink the Gers hopes of automatically qualifying for the Europa League qualifiers and become a legend all over again, or play like shite along with Broadfoot to help their big team get into Europe without the bears praying for a Celtic double treble in order for them to get humiliated again. Toughy.

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Broadfoot could play in his housecoat & slippers and would still stroll it, two of his best performances, and hes been outstanding since Clarke arrived, have been at Ibrox. 

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Happy belated Bobby Tait day lads.

What a day that was in Govan....glorious.

What on earth are you playing at? But this meant Rangers lost 10IAR and we're all absolutely staunch as f**k!!

We couldn't possibly have enjoyed this, or else we'd have to question every small-minded, sectarian assumption sent our way from most quarters!

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

What on earth are you playing at? But this meant Rangers lost 10IAR and we're all absolutely staunch as f**k!!

We couldn't possibly have enjoyed this, or else we'd have to question every small-minded, sectarian assumption sent our way from most quarters!

It was a lovely day indeed.

Tears in the home end, the lot!

Archived