Killie are scoring goals and Rangers are conceding loads. Could be next price of the day fir Kilmarnock.

Been a crazy week already for Rangers. Don’t think many will be able to second guess the team or formation. There could be a reaction and both defences not doing too well, hopefully 3-2 Rangers but gut instinct is a scoring draw 1-1,, 2-2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RangersScotland18 said:

Killie are scoring goals and Rangers are conceding loads. Could be next price of the day fir Kilmarnock.

Been a crazy week already for Rangers. Don’t think many will be able to second guess the team or formation. There could be a reaction and both defences not doing too well, hopefully 3-2 Rangers but gut instinct is a scoring draw 1-1,, 2-2

Trying to think how many haven't since 2011:P

14 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Broadfoot could play in his housecoat & slippers and would still stroll it, two of his best performances, and hes been outstanding since Clarke arrived, have been at Ibrox. 

Maybe I should have expanded that certain Killie players might want to not replace their windows if Killie pump the Sevco stupid. I hope I'm wrong but certain factions of the Sevco support believe that ex Rangers players should lie down when playing them feckers from Govan and hand the 3 points over because they are the people.

57 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Maybe I should have expanded that certain Killie players might want to not replace their windows if Killie pump the Sevco stupid. I hope I'm wrong but certain factions of the Sevco support believe that ex Rangers players should lie down when playing them feckers from Govan and hand the 3 points over because they are the people.

The QC brown nosing the killie fans....

6 hours ago, RangersScotland18 said:

I don't expect us to win on Saturday but this is nonsense.  We've scored many more goals than you and conceded fewer.

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't expect us to win on Saturday but this is nonsense.  We've scored many more goals than you and conceded fewer.

I’m a gers fan mate , both teams conceding at the moment but rangers off the pitch seem gone. It will take a big reaction to get a result on Saturday. Killie have given us problems this season and I’m no confident at all.

46 minutes ago, WFAANW said:

:lol:

Bit worried now that i've discovered Rangers have scored more than Rangers.

Good point well made.  I just made an assumption...

6 minutes ago, RangersScotland18 said:

I’m a gers fan mate , both teams conceding at the moment but rangers off the pitch seem gone. It will take a big reaction to get a result on Saturday. Killie have given us problems this season and I’m no confident at all.

Not confident either.  Accept my apology for mis-attributing you.

56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me? Do you ever tire of making an arse out of yourself whilst at the same time trying very hard to appear like one of Mensa's missing intellectual geniuses.

^^^ RangersScotland18

We've scored many more goals than you and conceded fewer.

Eh?

I’m a gers fan mate ,

^^^ RangersScotland18

Not confident either.  Accept my apology for mis-attributing you.

I blame the schools. Or most likely the bevvy.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

His username is RangersScotland18 and Kinc still couldn't see past his diddy-rage.

4 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I blame the schools. Or most likely the bevvy.

Thank you both for your continued interest in my posts.  I dropped a bollock and made an appropriate apology.

Your fascination with all matters Sevco is much appreciated.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thank you both for your continued interest in my posts.  I dropped a bollock and made an appropriate apology.

^^^must reply to everything.

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^Havin a mare on the next rangers manager thread to  :thumsup2^^^

Archived