The Programme

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2023 at 19:19, Jute said:

Never managed to get one today. Sold out long before I got in.

Unbelievable crowd of 2020 and a big print run too all gone great to see. You can still get them direct on Curtis Sport website Jute. 

6 hours ago, Crow said:

Unbelievable crowd of 2020 and a big print run too all gone great to see. You can still get them direct on Curtis Sport website Jute. 

Hadn’t seen that will take a look cheers. 

• 3 weeks later...

Very rarely buy a programme at games here in Germany. Not every club does one, and if they do, are very rarely on sale in the away end. H96 themselves just offer a free of charge fold-out pamphlet. 

Fortuna Düsseldorf work together with local homeless charity 'fiftyfifty' and operate a system similar to "The Big Issue", with the €2 price of the programme remaining with the seller.

IMG_5230.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really disappointed to hear my team (Dundee United) won't be producing a match programme this season.

What other teams are going down this route?

And for that matter keen to know what league 1, 2 , and non-league teams in Scotland will be producing one this season (might let it dictate what random games I go to)

39 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Really disappointed to hear my team (Dundee United) won't be producing a match programme this season.

What other teams are going down this route?

And for that matter keen to know what league 1, 2 , and non-league teams in Scotland will be producing one this season (might let it dictate what random games I go to)

That’s a real shame, a growing trend it seem. I am 99.99% sure that Cowdenbeath will be producing their magnificent programme as usual, so get yourself along to Central Park. 😀