The Programme

On 10/03/2019 at 10:10, highlandcowden said:

that's a thing of beauty

so youre the reason I couldn't get one,damn you.saved me £2.50 though on an utterly unmemorable evening mind you,so thanks

I didn’t get one either ! I was hoping our resident editor might come up with some magic and find a spare :lol: !!! 

If we could get back to an A5 size again and something that is easily read at half time or before the game, and stuck in a pocket. Let's face it, once were back home, any info we need, we'll more than likely get on line. It's defo a Northern European thing, with very few Southern European clubs producing them. Some clubs are only doing digital versions only now, which is worrying. The ones I really hate are the telephone directory ones that are done at World Cup tourni's, etc. Generic info that's a waste of time and nowhere to keep them on you during a game.

4 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Why would anyone want to red dot your list of impressive programmes on a programme thread is beyond me seems very weird  ?

You been upsetting some folk Rab :lol:

:lol: ... I think it’s the snowflake generation Newky. 

:D 

On 18/03/2019 at 13:47, newcastle broon said:

Why would anyone want to red dot your list of impressive programmes on a programme thread is beyond me seems very weird  ?

How weird would you need to be that after being red dotted you threw the toys out of the pram, went into the posters profile and searched out a totally unrelated thread just to red dot back? That is fucking weird. :lol:

23 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

How weird would you need to be that after being red dotted you threw the toys out of the pram, went into the posters profile and searched out a totally unrelated thread just to red dot back? That is fucking weird. :lol:

That’s the marshmallow for you :)

Always buy a programme without fail to read at half time with a cuppa, it’s been that way for as long as I can remember. Had a fairly decent stack built up well into my 30’s and thought my boys might want to continue collecting them. Sadly not, so have donated/given most of them away, apart from a few memorable games and at least one each from all the grounds we’ve visited over the years, including any neutral games.

6 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Programme from Camelon v Edinburgh United. Way overpriced for £2 but at least there was one. 

AC599B7A-EB73-45C5-84F1-00E8319C5C16.jpeg

aye,thought that too,far and away the poorest effort of the groundhop games I went to(dunipaces wasn't great either but was only a quid)

56 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

"Way overpriced at £2" - it'll be produced by an unpaid volunteer at a non-league club. You'd be lucky to get a half pint for that price. Don't buy it if you think it's too much.

The red dot king speaks ... :D

As an unpaid volunteer I certainly get all that. It was way overpriced but good to get 1 :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit