The Programme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hibs have announced they won’t be making any more programmes and will be releasing a monthly magazine instead. 

When they decide not to sell the hard copies at the actual game then sales are going to be poor. Then if you want a copy you need to Buy from the publisher who charge £1.80 for postage. I went to the St Mirren game and was disappointed with the quality of content. Lazy and probably a deliberate. 

I'm not even sure if they advertised that you could buy hard copies. 

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hibs have announced they won’t be making any more programmes and will be releasing a monthly magazine instead. 

1 hour ago, atfccfc said:

When they decide not to sell the hard copies at the actual game then sales are going to be poor. Then if you want a copy you need to Buy from the publisher who charge £1.80 for postage. I went to the St Mirren game and was disappointed with the quality of content. Lazy and probably a deliberate. 

Hibs ceasing publication - considering good attendances as well as fine history/reputation of that publication - is ominous for the genre more broadly.

EDIT: Terrible there won't even be a 'last edition'... 75yrs ended retrospectively 3-weeks ago with:

Untitled.jpg

Edited by HibeeJibee

18 hours ago, atfccfc said:

16 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Hibs ceasing publication - considering good attendances as well as fine history/reputation of that publication - is ominous for the genre more broadly.

EDIT: Terrible there won't even be a 'last edition'... 75yrs ended retrospectively 3-weeks ago with:

Untitled.jpg

Our fan director said we only sold a few hundred copies for each game. Which makes sense to stop making them. 

Not sure whether to cash in the majority of my programmes or just keep them now.