The Programme

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the programme. Used to buy one at every game but now rarely do unless it's a random game or whatever.
The shite Saints put out as an excuse for a programme is beyond crap. It's a shame in a sense though, used to love going home on the supporters bus after an away game in the 90's from places like Clydebank, who would regularly produce great programmes if a little unusual.
Now, very little effort seems to go in to them from most teams.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been buying tons of programmes on ebay recently. Mostly notable games I went to. First celtic game, away game, Pollok in the senior Scottish Cup etc. Also a few of the Junior Cup finals Pollok have played in, which are my favourites. The 1998 one in particular, purely for that stock crowd photo!

Image%20(3).jpegImage%20(4).jpegImage%20(5).jpegImage%20(6).jpegImage%20(7).jpeg

Guest DAVIDB69

With the lower print run of English teams printing programmes for these closed door games I am guessing they will be quite collectable I awaiting the Brentford v Barnsley programme although it might not be the last game at griffin park

Quick Question. Are there any shops in Glasgow that sell football Programmes? New or preferably old. I know of Almondvale programmes in Edinburgh and Bathgate programmes. I know Missing under Central station did sell in store (now only online) I'm in Glasgow today (Saturday 25th) 

Thanks

Edited by atfccfc

• 10 months later...
11 hours ago, Jute said:

Programme from euro 2020

image.jpg

I got that at the Czech game. One for each competing City as well as the semi finals and the final. The others can be bought at Reach sports for £11.50 including postage. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...