• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
beaver1

League 2 Team of the Year

Greg Fleming (Peterhead)

Jason Brown (Peterhead)

David McCracken (Peterhead)

Sean Dillon (Montrose)

Andrew Steeves (Montrose)

Harry Paton (Stenhousemuir)

Thomas Reilly (Elgin)

Willie Gibson (Peterhead)

Mark McGuigan (Stenhousemuir)

Rory McAllister (Peterhead)

Darren Smith (stirling)

Can't argue with any of that.  Delighted there are no Clyde players.

Cue the Clyde fans seethe about Goodwillie not making TOTY.

7 minutes ago, clyde_darren said:

Also how is Darren Smith player of the year but can’t make team of the year?

:rolleyes: :whistle

Nobody from Clyde or Berwick. It seems the players from the 8 small clubs are petty, jealous and bitter little men.

Must have been a tough call between the Fleming brothers. Can’t say much for Greg as I haven’t seen much of him but I can say Allan has been outstanding for the Mo since he came in, and has pulled off some match/league winning saves. Including the one at home against Peterhead to keep the score at 3-2 late on. Simply stunning!

2 minutes ago, gableender said:

Must have been a tough call between the Fleming brothers. Can’t say much for Greg as I haven’t seen much of him but I can say Allan has been outstanding for the Mo since he came in, and has pulled off some match/league winning saves. Including the one at home against Peterhead to keep the score at 3-2 late on. Simply stunning!

He was utter mince in the previous game at Montrose though.

Anyway, who put this team together?  McCracken :lol:

Edited by strichener

He was utter mince in the previous game at Montrose though.

I was away working for that one thankfully so I missed his mince-ness in that game.. phew!

Team wins the league with one of the highest totals and one player makes the team of the year

No one likes us, we don't care

DSC_3080_00054_result.thumb.jpg.e1bd8d23cfdee63f43add5464b4211a1.jpg

See that trophy you lot have that's the one that counts

11 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Team wins the league with one of the highest totals and one player makes the team of the year emoji23.png

Or two 

for comic relief we should also have D2 Pish team of the year.

The two duds City signed in the summer and who were soon emptied- Verlaque and Moses would have to be in it. Modesty and cowardice forbids me from naming any of the current players..

The team is really based on what
4 performances over an entire season ( that would be the maximum any player would see another) with I'm his mate or previous seasons reputation

Doesn't really mean much apart from some point scoring amongst fans which is always good

You’re right though to mock this “team”

Smith voted best player yet not in team, and as you say Montrose not fairly represented.

Plus the exclusion of the leagues top scorer.

Farcical.