The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Can’t get a game for a league 1 side. Nah in all seriousness he’d be a very good signing. 

Sometimes you don’t get a game due to other reasons !!!!!  and it’s not down to discipline or lack of effort 

Sometimes you don’t get a game due to other reasons !!!!!  and it’s not down to discipline or lack of effort 

Think he was having a giggle.

I’d definitely have him. Will fill Kerr’s boots in the midfield although I’d rather he held off on the retirement until the end of the season.

32 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think he was having a giggle.

I’d definitely have him. Will fill Kerr’s boots in the midfield although I’d rather he held off on the retirement until the end of the season.

I was of this view as well but now I'm not so sure...

I dont think a player/manager works and certainly not when you're in a rut like we are. Needs must just now as hes better on the pitch than the touchline but I don't think that's sustainable.

I also think Kerr will feel he isn't necessarily getting a proper crack at management as hes having to keep playing. Which I sympathise with. It's like getting promoted and having to keep doing your old job. Come to think of it, that happens quite a lot in the real world!

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Is Tidser the guy who was at Morton this time last year and signed a PCA with Falkirk obviously not expecting them to get relegated, anyway when's he signing?

Yeah that's the one, I think he had a get out clause if Falkirk were relegated and still opted to sign for them.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That’s the one aye. 

Worryingly just seen on the Falkirk thread that he's coming to us on loan, we've used all our allocated loans i'm sure, this is giving me the fear that we're losing Kelly.

Or either that Houston is leaving Rangers now and we're going to sign him on an 18 month deal, which tbh i'd be pretty pleased with.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Worryingly just seen on the Falkirk thread that he's coming to us on loan, we've used all our allocated loans i'm sure, this is giving me the fear that we're losing Kelly.

Or either that Houston is leaving Rangers now and we're going to sign him on an 18 month deal, which tbh i'd be pretty pleased with.

We had four but Frank Ross isn't on loan any more, we have one space.