The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Jesus wept.

We're a short step away from "it was the Chelsea fans what did it". Are you listening to yourself?

I was there and frankly I couldn't care less what you think.

I can't be any clearer, Yes, there were a couple of coins and a small plastic bottle thrown in his direction by Ayr fans which was completely wrong and the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly, however the alleged spitting incident remains a mystery to me and ultimately I would 100% blame the steward for inciting the crowd in the first place when ironically his sole purpose is crowd safety and Management.

What more do you want me to say ???

9 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I was there and frankly I couldn't care less what you think.

I can't be any clearer, Yes, there were a couple of coins and a small plastic bottle thrown in his direction by Ayr fans which was completely wrong and the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly, however the alleged spitting incident remains a mystery to me and ultimately I would 100% blame the steward for inciting the crowd in the first place when ironically his sole purpose is crowd safety and Management.

What more do you want me to say ???

So because you didnt see it, it didnt happen? 

The stewards behaviour is pure whataboutery

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

So because you didnt see it, it didnt happen? 

The stewards behaviour is pure whataboutery

Basically Yes. Considering he was just in front of me the whole time and also had 2 cops positioned about 15 ft from him, I think I would have noticed him react if he had been spat on by anyone and I reckon the local constabulary may also have reacted, don't you think ??

You seem to be missing the point here though like many others.

Personally as a paying customer I expect to go to the Football on a Saturday for a decent day out, sometimes we see a win, others a defeat, however we all expect that as it's part and parcel of supporting a provincial club like Ayr or QOS. The Queens fans I met were all good guys and every other steward I came across seemed a decent and professional individual.

However, What I DO NOT EXPECT, is to be wound up and antagonised by an opposing clubs employee with potentially serious mental health issues, who quite obviously feels the need to make a name for himself by attempting to start a fight with the entire away support. It created a hostile environment for everyone there, including women, young children and the elderly.

I honestly don't know why some of you are trying to ignore or defend the actions of this utter cretin, as trust me, you'd be well advised to get shot of him before you end up with REAL trouble................

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Basically Yes. Considering he was just in front of me the whole time and also had 2 cops positioned about 15 ft from him, I think I would have noticed him react if he had been spat on by anyone and I reckon the local constabulary may also have reacted, don't you think ??

Personally as a paying customer I expect to go to the Football on a Saturday for a decent day out, sometimes we see a win, others a defeat, however we all expect that as it's part and parcel of supporting a provincial club like Ayr or QOS. The Queens fans I met were all good guys and every other steward I came across seemed a decent and professional individual.

However, What I DO NOT EXPECT, is to be wound up and antagonised by an opposing clubs employee with potentially serious mental health issues, who quite obviously feels the need to make a name for himself by attempting to start a fight with the entire away support. It created a hostile environment for everyone there, including women, young children and the elderly.

I honestly don't know why some of you are trying to ignore or defend the actions of this utter cretin, as trust me, you'd be well advised to get shot of him before you end up with REAL trouble................

If you've identified this, why would you even get involved?

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If a steward throwing a ball on to the pitch brings out that kind of behaviour in people I think they should take a long hard look at themselves and consider growing the f**k up.

Maybe, however human nature and personality are what they are.............

Irrespective, it still doesn't excuse the actions of your half witted club employee.

Edited by WATTOO

19 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

How do you know it was the same steward? Theres nothing in the reports to say it was.

Im not missing the point, nor am I defending or condoning the stewards actions, the two are separate issues. Its perfectly possible to discuss one without the other

19 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Whoaaa ... I think we're done here

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Who really gives a f**k?

Let the police find those responsible for throwing stuff and ban them.

If QOTS want to employ the fud who was a steward then that’s up to them.

Queens dont directly employ the stewards

Well then whoever is responsible for that then.

All I’ll say is if you’re wound up to the point you’ve got to throw stuff at a steward who, as far as I can see, was only guilty of laughing at the Ayr fans or throwing a ball away from Harvie then you’re the one with the problem.

3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

How do you know it was the same steward? Theres nothing in the reports to say it was.

Im not missing the point, nor am I defending or condoning the stewards actions, the two are separate issues. Its perfectly possible to discuss one without the other

Whoaaa ... I think we're done here

Good. Another snowflake.

Away and Bolt back to your own thread............