Jump to content
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You'll have to hope we're not making a serious title challenge with 3 or 4 games to go, you're assuming that all our walk ups know the score and choose to go through that process, I don't believe that's the case.

You'll need a plan E and F then as none of those resolve the situation that arose on Saturday.

I believe most fans will complete one of the options open to then ,the same as they did against Dundee United , the issue on Saturday all arose from away fans not being notified in time by their club websites , that will not happen next time they come  and by last 4 games every team will have visited Ayr on at least one previous occasion and know the process , not many home fans will not know the process with only 3 weeks of season left , looks like you just don’t like the system and try to find faults being made by the club that are not there 

Edited by Robbo63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Ayr awaiting confirmation from SPFL , request was put in last week , should get reply this week 

They’re taking their time. Pathetic really for fans who are in limbo about plans. With just over a week to go and the SPFL are dragging their heels 😠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You'll have to hope we're not making a serious title challenge with 3 or 4 games to go, you're assuming that all our walk ups know the score and choose to go through that process, I don't believe that's the case.

You'll need a plan E and F then as none of those resolve the situation that arose on Saturday.

Tell me how if people followed options A,b,c  or d , why would we need further options 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ross is only here until Jan I’m sure 

Yes, but I would expect Aberdeen will put him back out on loan.  If he is starting to find his feet at Ayr we would hopefully be in a good position to retain him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I believe most fans will complete one of the options open to then ,the same as they did against Dundee United , the issue on Saturday all arose from away fans not being notified in time by their club websites , that will not happen and by last 4 games every team will have visited Ayr on at least one previous occasion and know the process , not many home fans will not know the process with only 3 weeks of season left , looks like you just don’t like the system and try to find faults being made by the club that are not there 

If we're still in with a big shout with a few games left I'd expect the number in the Ayr end could rise significantly, a large number won't have been to Somerset this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ayrmad said:

If we're still in with a big shout with a few games left I'd expect the number in the Ayr end could rise significantly, a large number won't have been to Somerset this season.

Never came against Dundee United , never came last season in play off against Inverness , what makes you think loads will come this season ? The ticket process options are more than adequate, you are definitely looking for a problem that is not there , the amount of coverage out on social media on the issue on Saturday will make people aware also local press will be reiterating the process to get into Somerset Park 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Tell me how if people followed options A,b,c  or d , why would we need further options 

The system is good for those that know it exists(with a few tweaks still needed).

I don't expect my end of season scenario to become relevant but I'd still be looking to solve it just in case.

It'll not affect me as I'll just put all my details in again when I want to attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Never came against Dundee United , never came last season in play off against Inverness , what makes you think loads will come this season ? The ticket process options are more than adequate, you are definitely looking for a problem that is not there , the amount of coverage out on social media on the issue on Saturday will make people aware also local press will be reiterating the process to get into Somerset Park 

It'll only be a possibility if we're serious title contention, don't see us lasting the pace myself, others have deep pockets that we can only dream of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

It'll only be a possibility if we're serious title contention, don't see us lasting the pace myself, others have deep pockets that we can only dream of.

This league is utter shite. We will be in the playoffs at worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought Luke had longer on his deal tbh.  

I’m 99.9% sure he signed a 2 year deal at the end of last season. Just after he came into the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could kinda see the logic behind Blair, comfortable on the ball if you let him sit deep and you're playing well I could sort of see him as a replacement for Kerr. 

 

Like a really shite replacement without the game intelligence, but he's sorta the same player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't realise he had 8 goals and 7 assists this season, would say he has had a few good games but wouldn't say he's anywhere near as good as Forrest yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't realise he had 8 goals and 7 assists this season, would say he has had a few good games but wouldn't say he's anywhere near as good as Forrest yet.
Did he not get 3 of those goals in the league cup? Forrest didn't really get into the team until the first league game against Morton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

This league is utter shite. We will be in the playoffs at worse. 

I'm talking about winning the league, finishing 4th will not cause an unusual number of locals to attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

In all honesty, it would be remiss of clubs and their scouts if they weren't keeping tabs on our side at the moment, we've played some scintillating football this season with a side rammed with youngsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...