The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

In fairness to McCall, I can understand why this is a big decision.

5 years ago he would never have thought an opportunity like this would come along after everything that happened.

I’d be absolutely gutted if he went but I can understand it if he did. That’s football though, people move on.

Danny Lennon is a substandard manager as well and probably realises he can’t turn that shambles at Firhill around.

I'm sure his arrangement with Lachlan is all based on a gentlemans agreement type thing, and if he wants to go then he should, no point keeping a manager who doesn't want to be here. Still, if he does then it makes a mockery of his whole "this will be my last job in management.... here as long as Lachlan wants me" which he has trotted out over the years.

But yeah, it's football so nothing surprises me

I'm sure his arrangement with Lachlan is all based on a gentlemans agreement type thing, and if he wants to go then he should, no point keeping a manager who doesn't want to be here. Still, if he does then it makes a mockery of his whole "this will be my last job in management.... here as long as Lachlan wants me" which he has trotted out over the years.

But yeah, it's football so nothing surprises me

That line that he’s trotted out over the years is the only thing that makes me think he’ll stay.

Provided we don’t go down, he’s untouchable at Ayr and won’t be sacked. That won’t be the case at Partick.

That line that he’s trotted out over the years is the only thing that makes me think he’ll stay.

Provided we don’t go down, he’s untouchable at Ayr and won’t be sacked. That won’t be the case at Partick.

If we went down, I think he would still be given the chance to get us back up.

Same old. Terrible winners. You’ll have about ten injuries because the tottie bus was too rusty and Ian couldn’t get a train down the road.

You’ll blow a gasket. If we want to buy your best players I’m sure we will. That Forrest isn’t bad. How much?

“Terrible winners”

Doesn’t really matter when you’re winning mate.

Ian is a bad loser but he is by far the worst winner in the history of Scottish Football. That goes back to his United days!

That may be the case for you but he’s done nothing at Ayr to back that up. Especially not after last weeks game.

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

You loved the win Jaff let’s not lie! Let’s see if he’s a winner when we next meet!

You'll have a chance once the winter pitches make it more of a leveller.

You loved the win Jaff let’s not lie! Let’s see if he’s a winner when we next meet!
You're already looking forward to the next game?

Thoroughly dismantled last week and laboured to a late home win against one of the part time teams in the division.

You're a bit of a no-righter son.