The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Right names but in the wrong order ,Sandy is the key man at Ayr . He should get the top job . McCall will come for him sooner rather than later . Need to move quickly .

Would he want the managers gig  or Is he suited to it? Don’t know that much about him but sometimes brilliant assistant managers aren’t cut out for the top job

9 minutes ago, railwayend said:

He'll have a crack at Forrest and Harvie I'd guess ...We need to get busy on the new contract front ...

In fairness the attacking possession based style did seem to coincide with Stewart arriving at the club, so if he's at least partly responsible for it I'd be offering him the job immediately, that of course with the caveat that McCall is indeed away.

Still think it would be a crazy decision and he wouldn't be leaving with my best wishes either..............

I have just watched the post match interview. If he was definitely away I would have thought he would have alluded to it. I don't think this is a done deal, I hope big Lachlan and the board do the neccessary to keep McCall here. Just remember where we were 4 years ago!

I think McCall will taker over if offered. 

Would be a shame for Ayr as he seems to have found a formula for championship level success at Somerset that has had Ayr at the top end of the league instead of floating between the champ and 1st div.

I hope he stays though as i would love Ayr to be promoted to join us in Premiership so we have some cracking derby games next season. 

I have just watched the post match interview. If he was definitely away I would have thought he would have alluded to it. I don't think this is a done deal, I hope big Lachlan and the board do the neccessary to keep McCall here. Just remember where we were 4 years ago!
Think he will go to thistle don't think he can take Ayr any further .