The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

40 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Should we not have a weekly totaliser of season tickets sales?
Make a target of say 800 - 1000 and show how close we’re getting to it.

I was told that 400 sold so far

2 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Pretty poor tbh

In fairness when I used to buy season tickets I would wait till late June, mainly because of going on holiday late May / Early June so worked well with being paid etc. Would be worried if they weren't much higher come July. 

Same - I’ll need to get mine after holiday. Having some form of early bird would probably make a difference for getting more sold early on.

A totaliser of sales compared to the same time last year would also be interesting.

With pre season training starting next weekend I’d expect to hear some news on McDaid and Ferguson either way this week. I’d also hope we’d have a Goalkeeper and Left back signed up for pre season starting. 

With pre season training starting next weekend I’d expect to hear some news on McDaid and Ferguson either way this week. I’d also hope we’d have a Goalkeeper and Left back signed up for pre season starting. 

Now that the Scotland boys are on their way back from France I'd expect McCrorie to be announced pretty soon.

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:37, No_Problemo said:

Should we not have a weekly totaliser of season tickets sales?
Make a target of say 800 - 1000 and show how close we’re getting to it.

This is something we bugged the club about doing for years and this season they've finally listened.

In years gone by, we used to have the friendlies arranged against decent English competition which in itself was a novelty as you were pitting your team against a similarly ranked Div 2 or Div 3 side from South of the border ( a bit like a pretend European competition), so, it was always a good idea to purchase your ST early so as you could reap the benefits.

Unfortunately, in recent years the "glamour friendly" has been against the likes of St Mirren or Morton or Dumbarton or Annan etc, which hardly gets the juices flowing.

One of the best of recent years right enough was undoubtedly the Unirea Urziceni match which prompted me to fire a whack of cash on them to beat Rangers at the giveaway price of 5/1 yer candy !!!!

Get in there !!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/16266040.Freed_Ryan_Scully_faces_up_to_an_uncertain_future_after_Partick_Thistle__39_s_relegation/

Just come across this and seems Scully would be happy to play in the championship, i think we should go for him over McCrorie just for the experience but if it's McCrorie i'll still give him my backing.

Expect McCrorie will be announced this week unless Gerrard wants to see him play a pre-season game for Rangers, in that case it could get complicated with us having the betfred cup so early on.