Jump to content
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

 

Aye, no idea what the issue is - the guy at the shop phoned me and was talking me through how to log on and access my order and get to the purchases that way as he could read it on his screen, but still nada.   Going into the shop at 9 tomorrow so he can print them for me haha.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Aye, no idea what the issue is - the guy at the shop phoned me and was talking me through how to log on and access my order and get to the purchases that way as he could read it on his screen, but still nada.   Going into the shop at 9 tomorrow so he can print them for me haha.  

Do you have it visible in your account dashboard on the website? there should be a small eye icon you can click to show it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone any the wiser as to how to change your password? 

 

I have no options other than logout or buy a ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the problem with the tickets that you have lots of people using different devices, running operating systems, of varying age, and varying email software of varying degrees of protection - aligned with users of varying degrees of tech knowledge.

This will be why it will work for some, and not others.

How much does it cost to develop an app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Anyone any the wiser as to how to change your password? 

 

I have no options other than logout or buy a ticket. 

https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/

Click the above link, then the three horizontal lines. Click sign in and put in your details. If they don’t work then click forgot password. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/

Click the above link, then the three horizontal lines. Click sign in and put in your details. If they don’t work then click forgot password. 

So, if I buy a ticket, is it then on my ph or do I still need to collect in the shop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Honestmen said:

So, if I buy a ticket, is it then on my ph or do I still need to collect in the shop?

When you buy a ticket online you get an email with an attachment which has a QR code , save the QR code on your phone and that will be scanned at gate , no need to go to shop for a ticket , if email does not have the attachment check your junk and spam folder as some emails don’t accept attachments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

When you buy a ticket online you get an email with an attachment which has a QR code , save the QR code on your phone and that will be scanned at gate , no need to go to shop for a ticket , if email does not have the attachment check your junk and spam folder as some emails don’t accept attachments

Simples (not) Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big difference tomorrow is there won't be 450 Falkirk fans getting in the way so I suspect buying a ticket from the shop should be easier this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When you buy a ticket online you get an email with an attachment which has a QR code , save the QR code on your phone and that will be scanned at gate , no need to go to shop for a ticket , if email does not have the attachment check your junk and spam folder as some emails don’t accept attachments
I'm assuming you work for the club in sone way, I think you need to put in for some over time for all the stuff on here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:
When you buy a ticket online you get an email with an attachment which has a QR code , save the QR code on your phone and that will be scanned at gate , no need to go to shop for a ticket , if email does not have the attachment check your junk and spam folder as some emails don’t accept attachments

I'm assuming you work for the club in sone way, I think you need to put in for some over time for all the stuff on here lol

I'm thinking of hiring Robbo to teach the old dear how to work her laptop. Ten years of me doing it has failed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
14 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:
When you buy a ticket online you get an email with an attachment which has a QR code , save the QR code on your phone and that will be scanned at gate , no need to go to shop for a ticket , if email does not have the attachment check your junk and spam folder as some emails don’t accept attachments

I'm assuming you work for the club in sone way, I think you need to put in for some over time for all the stuff on here lol

Unfortunately I don’t work for the club , I only volunteer and try to help out the club , even though on here some people seem to say I am a smug p***k as I know the system , can’t keep everyone happy I suppose 🤔

Edited by Robbo63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Unfortunately I don’t work for the club , I only volunteer and try to help out the club 

Your doing a great job, is the QR code all I show on ph for entry?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

Simples (not) Cheers

Come into shop and we will show you how to do it , less than 2 minutes from signing on until you have ticket on your phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Honestmen said:

Your doing a great job, is the QR code all I show on ph for entry?

 

Yes , they will scan it from your phone , do you have the QR code ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Yes , they will scan it from your phone , do you have the QR code ?

Yes, cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

Yes, cheers

Fantastic , another happy supporter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play to Robbo for spending most of the last couple of weeks on here trying to fix any issues with tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I'm thinking of hiring Robbo to teach the old dear how to work her laptop. Ten years of me doing it has failed!

Would love to help Angus , but to be truthful I am not very good with technology, only a good learner and the guy who trained me on tickets knew the system inside out and back to front and I only pass on what he trained me on , I need my daughter to do basic things for me online 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/

Click the above link, then the three horizontal lines. Click sign in and put in your details. If they don’t work then click forgot password. 

You sir are a hero - that link takes me to a completely different looking page than I was on before and is clearly the one the guy in the shop was looking at when I spoke to him on the phone.  Tickets are there and the wee eye icon that Diegomarahenry mentioned takes me to the codes.   

As to why the emails never came I dont know but will deal with that if it happens again next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...