The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Genuine supporter and  as previously said a clever shrewd man , many years season ticket holder him and his son, financial clout no, but  like other directors will do his best for Ayr.

Oh dear, Lockwood has given him his seal of approval. Must be a wrong ‘un.

29 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

No financial clout , oh dear .

Some people bring other attributes to the club, it's not all about bringing large amounts of money to the table. And as I have already said, he's been a director for a while. 

2 hours ago, DeStevie said:

They getting mixed up with John Ruddy ex Motherwell goalie 

Nah they've signed Jack, looking forwards to his brother offering their fans square go's after his debut. 

They getting mixed up with John Ruddy ex Motherwell goalie 
Nah they've signed Jack, looking forwards to his brother offering their fans square go's after his debut. 
So they've signed the shite one that we had?

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Is he their first choice or have they still got the guy fox?

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Looking at the other groups in the Betfred a win on Saturday even by one goal would be more than likely to get us through again and hopefully releasing some funds for another number 9 and the right sided defender that McCall wants. Saturday will be my first game of the season really looking forward to it.

59 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Looking at the other groups in the Betfred a win on Saturday even by one goal would be more than likely to get us through again and hopefully releasing some funds for another number 9 and the right sided defender that McCall wants. Saturday will be my first game of the season really looking forward to it.

We would be unseeded and our neighbors will be I think so a possibility of that money spinner maybe?