The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just bought my ticket but there’s no attachment. Logged into total tickets and there’s no QR code anywhere that I can see?

[mention=65463]Robbo63[/mention]

I had the same problem, but I have the QR Code on total tickets so might just use that.

When you're logged into total tickets, go to my packages, tick the box on the falkirk one and then click the little eye icon. Should work.

7 minutes ago, AuAl said:

I had the same problem, but I have the QR Code on total tickets so might just use that.

When you're logged into total tickets, go to my packages, tick the box on the falkirk one and then click the little eye icon. Should work.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hurstys right. Just click the match preview link and scroll past the Stranraer bit and instead add a ticket to the basket. It should say vs Falkirk.

Aye.  It just the webpage layout that isnt the best - it looks like the Stranraer bit is the heading for the page you are on, but its actually a link to take you to that game.  

I bought a ticket and there was no attachment, tried to log in to total tickets and it said my password was wrong, its the one I have saved in my browser, never changed it. tried the password reset link and its not sending me a link to a password re-set.

Only a phone number to contact total tickets.

I accept there will be teething problems but I hope the club haven't chosen some fly-by-night amateurs as partners on this. 

Anyone at the draw tonight to hear the Q&A?

McCall didn’t say a huge amount we don’t know already.

Did say he’s targeting a right back and striker, although a lot is dependant on today’s result.

Looking for a more physical striker in the loan market, he’ll most likely come from down south.

Admits the loan market isn’t ideal but it’s very much dependant on the attitude of the individual.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I bought a ticket and there was no attachment, tried to log in to total tickets and it said my password was wrong, its the one I have saved in my browser, never changed it. tried the password reset link and its not sending me a link to a password re-set.

Only a phone number to contact total tickets.

I accept there will be teething problems but I hope the club haven't chosen some fly-by-night amateurs as partners on this. 

The total ticket link on the email takes you to the main site and my login details didn't work, I had to go through the Ayr United ticket specific link and my login worked. 

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The total ticket link on the email takes you to the main site and my login details didn't work, I had to go through the Ayr United ticket specific link and my login worked. 

The total ticket email sends you a temporary password to login the first time, then you can change it once you’re in. Unless you’ve used total ticket before you mean?

28 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The total ticket email sends you a temporary password to login the first time, then you can change it once you’re in. Unless you’ve used total ticket before you mean?

I have a season ticket, there is a link to the Ayr total ticket page on the email from that purchase. 

I bought a Falkirk ticket and there was no QR attached, I clicked the link on the conformation email and it took me to the main total ticket site.  My login details didn't work and I couldn't reset my password. 

I found my season ticket confirmation email for my temporary password to try that and saw the link to the specific Ayr page, I tried that and my login worked on it no problem. 

there is an account dashboard where the QR code is visible

Bought a ticket on my mobile and got sent two emails. Didn’t see a link on either for a ticket. Checked on the pc as sometimes  get more options and there was none. Not going to waste anymore time and effort today. Will just buy a ticket at the gate and take my chances of a refund next week 

24 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I have a season ticket, there is a link to the Ayr total ticket page on the email from that purchase. 

I bought a Falkirk ticket and there was no QR attached, I clicked the link on the conformation email and it took me to the main total ticket site.  My login details didn't work and I couldn't reset my password. 

I found my season ticket confirmation email for my temporary password to try that and saw the link to the specific Ayr page, I tried that and my login worked on it no problem. 

there is an account dashboard where the QR code is visible

Sounds like you’ve not changed your password from the initial temporary one.

Bought a ticket on my mobile and got sent two emails. Didn’t see a link on either for a ticket. Checked on the pc as sometimes  get more options and there was none. Not going to waste anymore time and effort today. Will just buy a ticket at the gate and take my chances of a refund next week 

If you email the club they will send the QR code to you.

47 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Sounds like you’ve not changed your password from the initial temporary one.

I had the same issue .got it resolved in the end .do u know if I have take screenshot of the barcode will work the same as just having the webpage open  .??