D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The problem Shankland is going to have is that your team don't have enough of the ball to actually create chances. United were truly horrific and a mediocre Hearts side could easily have pummeled you by 5 or 6 on another night.
You might have a squad of about 50 players and you might be splashing the cash, however I saw NOTHING last night which would in the least bit worry me about facing you in the season ahead............
Yup can't deny what he did the last two seasons but I don't see a Moffat type player in the DUFC squad to complement him

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

It appears we are very good.

Its a good start, but Berwick were relegated to the LL last year so it not like the opposition are up to much, will reserve judgement until after we play Livi on Tuesday, but so far so good - you can only beat who's in front of you etc...

Glad to see McCowan getting a start and goals was concerned he might get lost in the shuffle with the loan boys comming in.

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Glad to see McCowan getting a start and goals was concerned he might get lost in the shuffle with the loan boys comming in.

Don't see why he'd get lost in the shuffle, if he's not ready for this season he'll never be ready.

Could've been a club record score if they'd kept their foot on the gas.

I'm even more pleased about mcguffie.

He could have a big impact on this team of he gets form and confidence - and so far he's made a great start.

Every aspect has went well, with doolan getting off the mark too.

7 now.

Don't see why he'd get lost in the shuffle, if he's not ready for this season he'll never be ready.
More because the loaned in guys would be expected to play by their parent clubs, nothing makes me happier than seeing a home grown boy break through

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
18 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

More because the loaned in guys would be expected to play by their parent clubs, nothing makes me happier than seeing a home grown boy break through

McCowan will be expected to play by our clubs fans.

10 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Does anyone know when we last won 7 nil .

Meadowbank at Somerset,  late 80's/early 90's is the last seven up I remember.

Edited by paulbrucerick

1 minute ago, paulbrucerick said:

Meadowbank at Somerset,  late 80's/early 90's is the last seven up I remember.

Beat me to it that's what I remember and the ICT debacle