D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Great signing , turned down a premiership club , we could have been playing against him this week 🤔

Edited by Robbo63

As a Celtic fan I am happy he is heading back on loan to you guys.  There isn't a place for him in Celtic's first team just yet but he has a lot of potential and Ayr will take good care of him and give him game time. 

Edited by senorsoupe

Very good news about Doohan, wouldn't change him for any of the others.

I think that sets us up nicely for the Betfred. It’ll still be a hard task to progress but I think we’ve got a proper chance to do so with the 3 loans this week.

I’m really looking forward to tomorrow to get a look at Ross and Kelly.

Well that's very good timing. Very happy he is back, but i think we all knew he would be.
Hopefully another striker in if we do well in the betfred. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Knicker wetter found 😂

Pot kettle black 

Great to have big Doohan back , really chuffed with McCall's summer work in the market . Clearly we are skint ,but that's for another day . A loan striker to come in according to the interview ,anybody got any clues to clubs with a big centre forward needing game time ?

6 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Great to have big Doohan back , really chuffed with McCall's summer work in the market . Clearly we are skint ,but that's for another day . A loan striker to come in according to the interview ,anybody got any clues to clubs with a big centre forward needing game time ?

Kyle lafferty. Lol

Ross Stewart at Ross County we can't afford him but maybe a loan is an option.

8 minutes ago, railwayend said:

What does it matter ? I doubt very much if we could have done better than Doohan, Kelly & Ross even if we had double our budget.

I'm over the moon with our signings and think we can have another excellent season with lots of young, exciting and potentially top class young players playing off the old heads that are Moffat & Doolan.

Forrest, Ross, Kelly, McCowan, McGuffie all give me great belief that we'll be great to watch once again and could be scoring barrel loads irrespective of Shankland being gone.

Happy days !!!

All of a sudden within the space of a week we're pretty much ready to rock n roll #COYHM

Am I missing something with all the people suggesting Ross Stewart? Surely he’ll be in Ross County’s first team plans?

Am I missing something with all the people suggesting Ross Stewart? Surely he’ll be in Ross County’s first team plans?
You would think so but he wasn't first choice last year in the championship

Top signing for Ayr.

Doohan was excellent last season on the half dozen times I watched him.

He has come back to club where he feels happy and is going to play a lot of football.