The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I don’t think it’s a question of negativity, more a recognition that young players on loan are a huge risk.  For every Ross Doohan, there are a trail of Scott McKennas, Calvin Millers and Jack Ruddys.    A lot seems to depend on players having the right attitude.  You can only hope for the best, but the overwhelming sense is that we desperately need some proven quality as we are betting the farm on a squad that is heavy with young players that are unproven and injury prone players who are past their best.

4 minutes ago, Mgc1910 said:

I don’t think it’s a question of negativity, more a recognition that young players on loan are a huge risk.  For every Ross Doohan, there are a trail of Scott McKennas, Calvin Millers and Jack Ruddys.    A lot seems to depend on players having the right attitude.  You can only hope for the best, but the overwhelming sense is that we desperately need some proven quality as we are betting the farm on a squad that is heavy with young players that are unproven and injury prone players who are past their best.

McKenna is a strange one. Had a terrible loan spell (by his own admission) then came back and strolled the top division.

Looks like he likes a dig from distance something we didn't do enough of last year to many times we tried to walk the ball into the back of the net

Something we've never really done under McCall. I wonder if he prefers it that way.

The tweeting thing is just a bit of fun and I've really no idea why people are getting so uptight and annoyed about it, must just be a sign of the times.

Anyway, I'm happy with this signing and just looking for Doohan and a striker now.

#imminent......................

14 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Thoughts of this for Berwick?

Hair-Reid

Geggan

Bell

Roscoe

Harvie

Forrest

Murdoch

Doc

Ross

Doolan

Moffat

Graham

Ferguson

McCowan

Kerr

McGuffie

Hare-Reid

Ferguson Bell Rosscoe Harvie

McGuffie Docherty Murdoch Ross

Moffat Doolan 

Subs: Graham, Geggan, Ecrepont, Kerr, McCowan, Forrest, McKenzie

Thoughts of this for Berwick?

Hair-Reid
Geggan
Bell
Roscoe
Harvie
Forrest
Murdoch
Doc
Ross
Doolan
Moffat

Graham
Ferguson
McCowan
Kerr
McGuffie

Get mcguffie in the team. He could be something ridiculous if he gets going - but he needs game time. Scored last time out so needs to keep playing.

If you thought #imminent was frustrating try booking tickets for the cup games on the website it's lucky I have little hair left or I would have pulled it out by now.

Tell me about it. Tried booking the Falkirk and Stranraer tickets last week but for some reason both options only gave you Stranraer tickets.

I’ll try again this week for the Falkirk ones.

Tell me about it. Tried booking the Falkirk and Stranraer tickets last week but for some reason both options only gave you Stranraer tickets.

I'm trying just now I'm trying to get 4 adult tickets and a child under 12 it won't allow you to add the amount of tickets you want or pick a seat I can see me just going into the shop at this rate

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I have a feeling that geggan will play rm if he’s fit! Tbh he’s not a bad option as he does put in a good delivery and always tries

As long as its not Murdoch out right, he should be in the middle.

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

There was a glitch in the system last week re that issue , was corrected on Saturday , went on today to book tickets for both games and it took me all of 2 minutes 15 seconds to get both signing in on my ticket account, agree if you go through club website it takes about 5 mins 

31 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

If you thought #imminent was frustrating try booking tickets for the cup games on the website it's lucky I have little hair left or I would have pulled it out by now.

I had no issues , through account under 3 mins , go through club site about 5 mins , seems to be slow if using phone , very quick using desktop 

If picking your seat you must go through your account and only if you have the email address you entered when ordering season ticket , the only seats you can book online are coloured  black ( unless you have a season ticket for a registered seat) , any issues pm me and I will talk you through it 

Edited by Robbo63

I had no issues , through account under 3 mins , go through club site about 5 mins , seems to be slow if using phone , very quick using desktop 
Figured it out now I was trying to press the seats I wanted indeed of using the wee movement button's to choose the seats all done now