The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I have absolutely no inside knowledge but in his very first game at Alloa it stood out that he didn't try a jot to track back whenever he lost the ball - just sauntered about without a care in the world. Didn't set the best first impression anyway.

37 minutes ago, rb123! said:

See Doohan played 45 minutes for celtic tonight in a pre season match

He played as 4th choice keeper , starting keeper was 3rd choice Hazard, just getting some practise in for his next game against Queens Park on Tuesday🤔

He played as 4th choice keeper , starting keeper was 3rd choice Hazard, just getting some practise in for his next game against Queens Park on Tuesday[emoji848]

Aren’t Celtic in Austria just now?

I’d have thought we’ll confirm things on our end and he’ll join us for the Berwick game.

Regarding Calvin Miller, despite all the negative press about his "attitude" etc, from my perspective I thought he always put in a shift and tried his best anytime I saw him play. In fact there were games where he looked as if he tried too hard and ended up just running around aimlessly.

Obviously I don't know what happens behind closed doors and I don't know what he's like in training / dressing room, however from a fans perspective I never had a problem with his attitude  which is more than can be said for some players we've had in the past.

Having said all that, I don't think he actually improved us when he came in and he wasn't any better than what was already there, even now I've no idea what would be his best position was and I'm sure we could do much better than both he and Cadden as neither ultimately delivered an end product and again I feel much the same about McDaid as a "flatter to deceive" type of player.

Edited by WATTOO

Was randomly searching us up on twitter to see if there was any signing rumours however came across what looks like another friendly match. Going by something on AFC Fylde twitter we are playing a friendly against them, would take a guess at Saturday 6th July. Not sure if it'll be at the football centre in Largs again like last season.