The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

At 32 and 34, could Moff and Doolan be the oldest combined strike force in the league?

If we sign Kenny Miller I'm pretty sure we'll have that sewn up even if we play a 4 year old child up front alongside him.

38 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Clyde fans saying we’re interested in their midfielder Chris McStay.

Yeah I have no idea who that is either.

I think they're a football club that have been on the verge of the lowlands league for 10 years...

Edited by jagfox99

32 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Clyde fans saying we’re interested in their midfielder Chris McStay.

Yeah I have no idea who that is either.

Morton in for him aswell, seems to be a good prospect and a box to box midfielder similar to Crawford, was in the league 2 TOTS. Will be a development fee involved, would like to think we could compete with Morton financially over this lad. If there's anything to it would have thought he might take some time to familiarise to the league.

Buccy on a school night love it 🤣good old Auchinbleak
Actually u have forgot u got beat by us in the Scottish after u lot said u would steam roll us u also forgot mc call did not like some of the Talbot players when he took over and I ain't in auchinleck I am down south so put that in ur pipe and smoke it

5 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
22 hours ago, Super cally said:

Actually u have forgot u got beat by us in the Scottish after u lot said u would steam roll us u also forgot mc call did not like some of the Talbot players when he took over and I ain't in auchinleck I am down south so put that in ur pipe and smoke it

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d1293f0787a357736

6 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Beating an injury stricken Ayr United side is literally the only thing of significance that Talbot have ever done in their entire history. Tinpot. 

6 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

can-i-43aa86.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

Said it at the time but not one Talbot player would get close to our team. No matter how much you kick and shout. It would never happen. You got the result, well done. But back in your box.

3 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Has Shankland made a decision where he is off to yet?

Sunderland were the favourites 2 weeks ago

I see Dundee Utd sporting director confirmed they are in talks with him (according to The Sun anyway)

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I see Dundee Utd sporting director confirmed they are in talks with him (according to The Sun anyway)

They've got the 6th highest budget in Scotland (by some margin) but I'd be surprised if he chose there.

Beating an injury stricken Ayr United side is literally the only thing of significance that Talbot have ever done in their entire history. Tinpot. 

IMG_3326.jpg.5cbfdf9d9d6856be42294738be616d80.jpg

Said it at the time but not one Talbot player would get close to our team. No matter how much you kick and shout. It would never happen. You got the result, well done. But back in your box.
Boys we can't try to belittle Talbot after that result.

They beat us fair and square, and plenty of their players would've made it into our team between that tie and the end of the season.

Talbot have an excellent history, and we have to take that defeat on the chin. Let them have their day in the sun.