The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Erskine has another year at Livingston but you never know . Their manager said they were a bit top heavy on midfielders , but hey you never know ,a tall attacking midfielder ,that he is . Just those wages things again .
I know there has been lot talked about budgets and stuff but it's unlikely Doollan is on anything like the money Shanks was on and I'd assume probably wrongly that Erskine would be on similar money that Crawford was on

Talking to some old salt Jags guys a work today about this guy Doolz ! A couple were shaking with anger about the way he was treated in the end at Thistle . They said that he took a 66% pay cut after they came down from the Premier in an effort to help the club . His thanks was to be treated like a dog (their words) . Now he is about to pull our shirt on for probably less money again . We might just have landed a gem here and gem with some standards and principles . McCall take a bow ...

Was Somerset Boab there? 
Spoiler

WOOOOOOAAAAHHHH WHATS THE STORY MILES STOREY WOOOOOOAAAHHHHHOOOOOH.

I don’t remember but I don’t think so

I do remember Graeme Miller putting up bunting outside the club shop though.

20 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Erskine has another year at Livingston but you never know . Their manager said they were a bit top heavy on midfielders , but hey you never know ,a tall attacking midfielder ,that he is . Just those wages things again .

Take him or Sibbald who could be a good replacement for Crawford, kind of similar player.

Edited by rb123!

I don’t think I’d take Erskine now. He’s a number 10/wide player so I wouldn’t be playing him in a midfield 2.

Also any wide player we sign will hopefully have a bit of a pace, I don’t think Erskine brings that to the team.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t think I’d take Erskine now. He’s a number 10/wide player so I wouldn’t be playing him in a midfield 2.

Also any wide player we sign will hopefully have a bit of a pace, I don’t think Erskine brings that to the team.

He’s shite out wide. More of the attacking midfielder these days but his form dropped off over the last couple of seasons. Still managed 3 goals for a shite Jags team before his January move.

The season before Ryan Edwards played more minutes than Doolan and Erskine combined. No wonder we got relegated 😂🤢

12 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

So what's the song for Doolz?

"We love Doolan, Everybody loves Kris Doolan"  doesn't really fit

May I suggest "Oh Krissy, Krissy...He used to eat quinoa, but he's alright now"

We had, ‘He wears number 9, scores all the time.  Kristofer Doolan’

This boiled my pish as his name is Kris not Kristofer. 

Scanned better as ‘ He wears number 9, scores all the team, we’ve got Kris Doolan!’

51 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
53 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
We had, ‘He wears number 9, scores all the time.  Kristofer Doolan’
This boiled my pish as his name is Kris not Kristofer. 
Scanned better as ‘ He wears number 9, scores all the team, we’ve got Kris Doolan!’

He's wearing 8

Who's wearing 9?

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

So what's the song for Doolz?

"We love Doolan, Everybody loves Kris Doolan"  doesn't really fit

May I suggest "Oh Krissy, Krissy...He used to eat quinoa, but he's alright now"

"He's shite.....but he's ours" 

At 32 and 34, could Moff and Doolan be the oldest combined strike force in the league?
I have been thinking about that, we know that the gaffer wants another striker but is he going to start the season with Moff or McCowan upfront with Doolan, he did make a point in his interview that he's looking forward to playing with Moff so maybe that's an indication of who's likely going to be first choice at least at the begining of the season