The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

How many loans are we actually allowed? And is there not a limit on the amount of loans you can get from one club?

Considering we need about 5 more players I wouldn't want any more than 3 to be loans and that includes Doohan. 

9 minutes ago, rb123! said:

dare i even say Calvin Miller again. I was quite impressed with him and we could go with a lot worst for this season than Miller.

Not a chance , Billy big boots will not kick a ball at Ayr as long as gaffer is there from what I have heard , he has a right attitude problem and was called out at Inverness 

Not a chance , Billy big boots will not kick a ball at Ayr as long as gaffer is there from what I have heard , he has a right attitude problem and was called out at Inverness 

Aye I’m pretty sure he was overheard slating either Rodgers or Lennon and McCall didn’t like that.

Plus I’ve absolutely no clue what his best position is.

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

How many loans are we actually allowed? And is there not a limit on the amount of loans you can get from one club?

Considering we need about 5 more players I wouldn't want any more than 3 to be loans and that includes Doohan. 

McCall said in that interview we'll probably have 2 or 3 loans so i would suspect probably 3 or 4 might be the max.

My understanding is 4 from clubs in your association and just looking at rules now it looks like there is unlimited loanees from clubs out with your association , still trying to work it out but above is my understanding 

3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

My understanding is 4 from clubs in your association and just looking at rules now it looks like there is unlimited loanees from clubs out with your association , still trying to work it out but above is my understanding 

Probably not too far off, Wolves loaned something like 9 to the Spanish club their owners also have....including our old pal Ruddy. He's seemingly improved only conceding 2 per game now...

Probably not too far off, Wolves loaned something like 9 to the Spanish club their owners also have....including our old pal Ruddy. He's seemingly improved only conceding 2 per game now...

Absolute scenes when Ruddy is the goalie that McCall was talking about bringing back on loan again.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Absolute scenes when Ruddy is the goalie that McCall was talking about bringing back on loan again.

Probably why they have removed the ability for folk to rip up their season tickets. 😂

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

@Skyline Drifter will most likely know.

Max 4 domestic loans at a time. Max of two from any one club (& 1 from any club you share a division with)

No limit to international loans as they technically involve a transfer of registration, though FIFA are currently looking at this issue. 

14 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Max 4 domestic loans at a time. Max of two from any one club (& 1 from any club you share a division with)

No limit to international loans as they technically involve a transfer of registration, though FIFA are currently looking at this issue. 

I thought they all involved a transfer of registration now and were treated as a temporary transfer rather than a loan. 

Edited by itzdrk

14 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I thought they all involved a transfer of registration now and were treated as a temporary transfer rather than a loan. 

No domestic loan involves a transfer of registration. Rather it is temporarily shared. You can call it a temporary transfer if you wish. The name isnt really the issue.