The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

There's one in the offing every year. 

The fact that we're developing everything around the ground tells me this one might be happening.

£15 pound for a child's season ticket is fantastic and long may it continue. But it's really only a small amount of people that know about this .maybe a wee bit of pr in the local paper, local radio station too get the word out there .That's if the local station could get their  tounge out of kilmarnock fc arse for a minute . 

Think the takeover is more about moving the club to Community Interest Company status. This would open up lots of government/council/national lottery grants for the club.

VAR is going to ruin football a striker doesn't get a chance to score the sitter he missed again a keeper doesn't get another chance to catch the ball he drops at someone's feet so why does the ref get a 2nd chance mistakes happen that's one of the reason we love football.

That bad ? No point in pancakin , its early days . Just a matter of time before McCalls vision comes good .
Personally I don't think it's that bad but a lot of folk have hit panic button, hopefully 4 or 5 players in the next week or two, in McCall we trust.

Gie him a chance . If all else fails get ourselves up too the Talbot . They’ve a few that bullied us on the day that produced our worst ever result in the history of the club . No panic yet . All is not lost .

7 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Been on holiday lads . How we doing for new faces , ins and outs and season ticket sales , new strips and budgets ? We spent any of the AU50000 fund on anyone yet ?

Signings

CrYByF3XgAA7Yei.jpg.8e265801b31e5ad3cbdc7431617a9a56.jpg

Budget

giphy.gif

Season tickets

giphy.gif

PR  department

giphy.gif

Lachlan back on form..

"This is arguably the dumbest and most ignorant post I've ever seen on here. You can accuse me of a lot of things, but not sticking my neck out financially is not one of them. Look at the accounts. They are public. Also, accusing directors of stealing from the club with absolutely nothing to back it up is reckless and inflammatory. Possible 500K? Get a grip He had 1/2 season left until he was free. Finally, Ambition is why we are where we are. I guess Harrison Ford was right. If you give a mouse a cookie..."

25 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Been on holiday lads . How we doing for new faces , ins and outs and season ticket sales , new strips and budgets ? We spent any of the AU50000 fund on anyone yet ?

New faces hopefully Very soon

Season tickets going well

supporters club tickets nearly sold out

New strips on sale Thursday 20th ( that’s tomorrow)

Budget SLIGHTLY down on last season 

AU500 , sorry don’t know enough about that , separate to the club 

Lachlan back on form..
"This is arguably the dumbest and most ignorant post I've ever seen on here. You can accuse me of a lot of things, but not sticking my neck out financially is not one of them. Look at the accounts. They are public. Also, accusing directors of stealing from the club with absolutely nothing to back it up is reckless and inflammatory. Possible 500K? Get a grip He had 1/2 season left until he was free. Finally, Ambition is why we are where we are. I guess Harrison Ford was right. If you give a mouse a cookie..."

Got to laugh at the ones who have a clear issue with the way Cameron operates but can never muster up a decent comeback or argument to anything he says.

The whole ambition argument is complete nonsense. Just because Cameron isn’t piling money into the club doesn’t make him unambitious. It makes him a sensible business that doesn’t want to waste copious amounts of money. Playing in the Premiership would be great but it’s not an entirely realistic ambition right now.

New faces hopefully Very soon
Season tickets going well
supporters club tickets nearly sold out
New strips on sale Thursday 20th ( that’s tomorrow)
Budget SLIGHTLY down on last season 
AU500 , sorry don’t know enough about that , separate to the club 

How very soon?