The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Certainly not tonight , by all accounts before this time tomorrow if talks continue as planned , my belief is that they are at an advanced stage but still a few things to iron out 

Edited by Robbo63

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Certainly not tonight , by all accounts before this time tomorrow if talks continue as planned , my belief is that they are at an advanced stage but still a few things to iron out 

Another Fri-yay coming up then?

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Somethings in life are not made for sharing, no names will be mentioned in either names of players involved or source of information 

Then naturally if there’s no signing you can say negotiations collapsed and give whatever name you want. 

8 minutes ago, P475 said:

Then naturally if there’s no signing you can say negotiations collapsed and give whatever name you want. 

As I said talks advanced stage , somethings to iron out , so could go either way , when time is right ,announcement will be made and a reason would be giving if it did fall through , take note I have only said transfers not finished for week !!

Edited by Robbo63

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Will be great scenes when we hold out for Doohan all summer and end up with Lee Robinson. 

Now that would be a right bummer , he is atrocious, I would rather play Ellis ( who to be fare is not too bad a keeper ) 

See in the AP McCall is hyping up Forrest as the secret weapon for next season, wanting an extra 30/40% out of him. Can't see him being a main man type ala Shanks, but it will be a big season for him  to prove himself. Prob get injured again.