The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

See Robbo has been approached for the Dundee job, would expect McCall might be on their list of candidates, doesn't bode well with the deafening silence from Somerset since the end of the season 10 days ago, hope AP has news.

See Robbo has been approached for the Dundee job, would expect McCall might be on their list of candidates, doesn't bode well with the deafening silence from Somerset since the end of the season 10 days ago, hope AP has news.
McCall keeping all the news for his in conversation show at the Gaity on Friday. Maybe at the end of the show he will parade a host of new signings lol

McCall keeping all the news for his in conversation show at the Gaity on Friday. Maybe at the end of the show he will parade a host of new signings lol
Hopefully he doesn't get up and say he's off lol

Moffat, Geggan, Kerr, Bell and Adams all offered new deals.

ETA: quote from AP “so far deals have only been offered to out of contract players, rather than going on the hunt for new talent”

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Moffat, Geggan, Kerr, Bell and Adams all offered new deals.
ETA: quote from AP “so far deals have only been offered to out of contract players, rather than going on the hunt for new talent”

No mention of Moore or McDaid?

Nope or Crawford. 

Crawford’s gone imo. He’s been on the verge of leaving for the past 2 seasons so I think he’ll fancy a change of scenery.

I’ll be surprised if Moore isn’t offered anything. McCall likes him but maybe recognises he’s not going to cut it for a team pushing for the play offs.

Just realised what this is in relation to, my supposed heads gone in the St Mirren thread, where two of your fellow supporters were banned for being homophobic bellends. Absolute no shock to see resident right wing moron Jimmyboo be an apologist for homophobic cretins. 
Ali missing the point yet again [emoji23]

He’s offering you a square go [mention=10174]jimmy boo[/mention]
I'm a lover not a fighter. His warped mind makes up pish but he's away now so that's good. Apologies to the mighty Ayr thread for the intrusion. Mon the Ayr[emoji106]

Neither, but he was firing green dots at both homophobic posts. Says it all. Right wing c**t. 

From your pics there’s only one homophobic post and jimmy hasn’t liked it. Or at least you can’t see if he’s liked it.

Don’t care mate tbh, Jimmy has no bottle to call me out in the actual thread where the homophobia was. Picks a thread full of people thinking it’s fine to call people black b*****ds. Smart move. Good night, god bless. 

Well you did just accuse a guy of being homophobic without being able to back it up so I’d say it’s you that’s looking a lot worse here.

Stop posting shite on our threads. There’s enough of that with our own fans and the *** that keeps coming back.

This post is from someone who posted something a post before that got them banned for homophobia. Anyone liking this knows what they are doing. 
F44E5C05-072E-495E-82D1-8A500BA68DD2.thumb.png.f0a4075012a3a9c8bea1dac7e81c6d90.png
AF7103DF-FC8A-442A-BFAD-37D50B46E818.thumb.png.609ebdcd401d3758673e185d64a15dc2.png

Right so he didn’t like a homophobic post but instead liked a post that was in no way homophobic but was merely posted by someone who previously posted a homophobic post?

Means absolutely nothing mate.
Na, f**k off. Jimmy posts on this thread because he’s a homophobic sympathiser, tags me in it even though I’ve never posted in it before. Take it up with him. I’m not going to stand by while homophobic morons have a go at me. 

As I said the only one looking like a moron is you.