The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

How do you work this ignore function for christ sake?

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Ditto. 
If there was a P&B premium service for £1 a month with the ignore function Div would be minted. 

Click on the down arrow next to your user name and then "Ignored users" from the drop down menu. Type in name of roaster, click on how much you want to ignore him and then confirm

13 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Click on the down arrow next to your user name and then "Ignored users" from the drop down menu. Type in name of roaster, click on how much you want to ignore him and then confirm

Thanking you. Thank god that ordeal is over.

When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional person would who was not a grade A weapon themself
There is no 'rashional' logic behind you still being on this thread. Thought you were done with ayr? Or was that not your intenshion?

Ha ha ha ha sure that is why he got his brother to knock back thar deal cos you booed him every week
Thank feck his brother "knocked us back" then can't see him doing any better than Doohan did, why don't you go back to watching the juniors and the Northern Irish league and give us all peace.

To get back on topic. I believe in McCall to build a decent squad again and would assume he already has several targets identified ( depending on budget) . I'd expect to hear signing news with regards to Moffat, Geggan ect in the coming week.
I think Forrest may be huge for us next season. If he can reach the form he showed early last season, in addition to another couple of attacking gems from mccall then we could be looking at a high goal return. The rumour about doolan and erskine is intriguing. I'm not sure if id like that as our strike partnership. Thought doolan in particular was finished whenever I watched him. Is Lewis Vaughan still under contract?

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

To get back on topic. I believe in McCall to build a decent squad again and would assume he already has several targets identified ( depending on budget) . I'd expect to hear signing news with regards to Moffat, Geggan ect in the coming week.
I think Forrest may be huge for us next season. If he can reach the form he showed early last season, in addition to another couple of attacking gems from mccall then we could be looking at a high goal return. The rumour about doolan and erskine is intriguing. I'm not sure if id like that as our strike partnership. Thought doolan in particular was finished whenever I watched him. Is Lewis Vaughan still under contract?

He's a perma-crock, currently out for knee surgery. Think he's had a couple of other serious injuries over the last few years as well. If he can get through next season and continue to improve I've be open to him coming to Ayr. Not sure I'd like to take a punt just now given our tendency to have half the squad out injured.

5 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

He's a perma-crock, currently out for knee surgery. Think he's had a couple of other serious injuries over the last few years as well. If he can get through next season and continue to improve I've be open to him coming to Ayr. Not sure I'd like to take a punt just now given our tendency to have half the squad out injured.

He’d fit in well tbf

34 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

El Bakatouoi has been released by Dundee TBH he looked out of his depth this season and anytime I have seen him outwith league 1 (apart from a worldie against Celtic) wonder if it would be worth a punt though.

Majority of Dunfermline fans don't even want him back going by their thread, plus he hates us and was the start of WW3 at the Friday night game at the end of March.

1 hour ago, AuAl said:
2 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional person would who was not a grade A weapon themself

There is no 'rashional' logic behind you still being on this thread. Thought you were done with ayr? Or was that not your intenshion?

Intention

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Ha ha ha ha sure that is why he got his brother to knock back thar deal cos you booed him every week

Thank feck his brother "knocked us back" then can't see him doing any better than Doohan did, why don't you go back to watching the juniors and the Northern Irish league and give us all peace.

Ive never watched the Northern Irish league ever

Bit to far to travel without any travel expenditure my way

You never watched the Toulen tourement then did you?

Top keeper and is as good or better than Doolan and will find a bigger move than a Ayr loan next year 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 hour ago, AuAl said:

Doolan has had 6 goals and 1 assist all year would hardly wet myself over him coming never the same player than he was before and will never replace Lawrence's goals and assist returns

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Top keeper and is as good or better than Doolan and will fimd a bigger move than a Ayr loan next year 
Seen both up close this season and mark my words Doohan will be Scotland No1 within 5 years.

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Top keeper and is as good or better than Doolan and will fimd a bigger move than a Ayr loan next year 

Seen both up close this season and mark my words Doohan will be Scotland No1 within 5 years.

But the Scotland goal keeping coaches and Gemmill who picks the team do not agree with you or he would had the Toulon off his dreams like McCrorie 

Will go with there judement and opinions on him than some no mark in Pie and Bovril 

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
12 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I would say depending on his next move its going to be Liam Kelly