D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Beerman and Burt been released from Rangers good young hungry players if Ayr managed to get would kick on and do really well for them

Can you just give us a list of all available players in one go instead of spreading it out for the next six weeks. To spare us all.

Looks like Doohan is off, fs need some good news from the club this week, last week has been torture.

His loan is up and he'll return to Celtic for pre-season. New manager, Lennon or otherwise will look at the players he has and decide if anyone will go out on loan.

Will Doohan be first choice at Celtic ? no. Bain or Gordon might not be either, but they aren't likely to have one of them sitting in the stand and Doohan on the bench.

I would would Doohan to be back on loan at Ayr next year

Partick thread seem to think Rudden will be announced on loan for them next week, seems a bit odd announcing a loan this early.

Why would I want to do that?
To keep all your shitposting in one handy, easy to skip post instead of having them spread all over the thread?

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:
10 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Why would I want to do that?

To keep all your shitposting in one handy, easy to skip post instead of having them spread all over the thread?

I am done with Ayr thought I made that clear?

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I am done with Ayr thought I made that clear?

Yet here you are still posting away in our threads. Forgive us if we don't believe you

6 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Yet here you are still posting away in our threads. Forgive us if we don't believe you

I haven't been all season or even last season I dont care would rather cut my baws off than be mixing with you lot ever again

Over and out

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Beerman and Burt been released from Rangers good young hungry players if Ayr managed to get would kick on and do really well for them
We had Beerman on loan. Very meh.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
11 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

We had Beerman on loan. Very meh.

Beerman is a international now though 

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I haven't been all season or even last season I dont care would rather cut my baws off than be mixing with you ever again

Over and out

fvdhvkd.gif.5e001930ed5e8d4f6832980382fd452b.gif

I haven't been all season or even last season I dont care would rather cut my baws off than be mixing with you lot ever again

Over and out
Pictures please.

Beerman is a international now though 

Aye

With Malta

No thanks

30 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Over and out

Thank Christ away and watch the rangers once every two years along with the rest of the knuckle draggers. 

Just now, 1nickydevlin said:

Thank Christ away and watch the rangers once every two years along with the rest of the knuckle draggers. 

I get into any game in Britain for free but used to buy season tickets for Somerset not anymore far to many tadgers doon there these days 

Was on the books off Man City 

“Was” being the key word here.

Sean McGinty was on the Man Utd books once upon a time. Should we sign him as well?

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

“Was” being the key word here.

Sean McGinty was on the Man Utd books once upon a time. Should we sign him as well?

Go and rattle the guys cage who said there the kind off players Ayr should be going after young guys with points to prove

And it was not long ago you were all shouting that MacKenna and McCrorie were pish remember?

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity