D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

A bit off topic, however does anyone know if it's at all possible to purchase any of our old strips ?

I know Toffs do the classic retro numbers, however I was actually looking for our 2011 half black / half white home top with the original Bodog sponsors logo. I know it was a Nike template but unsure if it's possible to get your hands on one of these ??

On 16/04/2019 at 17:14, rb123! said:

Don't know when that picture was taken but it's safe to say that it justifies everyone's recent thoughts that he's put the beef back on. NINTCHDBPICT000475062478.jpg

Image result for the munsters herman

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Image result for the munsters herman

Herman looks in peek fitness to be fair..........

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

A bit off topic, however does anyone know if it's at all possible to purchase any of our old strips ?

I know Toffs do the classic retro numbers, however I was actually looking for our 2011 half black / half white home top with the original Bodog sponsors logo. I know it was a Nike template but unsure if it's possible to get your hands on one of these ??

Any use?

Screenshot_20190418-141443_Samsung Internet.jpg

23 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Any use?

Screenshot_20190418-141443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cheers PBR, that's the very one I was after but in a little larger and short sleeve. I'll check that site out though, Thanks again.

27 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Cheers PBR, that's the very one I was after but in a little larger and short sleeve. I'll check that site out though, Thanks again.

XXXXL is not a little larger.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

XXXXL is not a little larger.

Enough of that, I'm only 12 stone with a body that's a temple !!

Granted it's of doom...............

On 16/04/2019 at 22:40, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think a singular still photo proves anything tbh.

proves he has the largest forehead in world football

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Enough of that, I'm only 12 stone with a body that's a temple !!

Granted it's of doom...............

His body is a temple. The trouble is he took a shite in the porch...

12 hours ago, flood said:

proves he has the largest forehead in world football

Fucking miniscule in comparison to Bobby Williamson's

10 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Fucking miniscule in comparison to Bobby Williamson's

Killie's last Scottish cup winning manager was bald.....

Shankland has a full head of hair, with an absolutely massive forehead. 

no comparison

Well who would have thought playing wingers on the wing and central midfield in the centre would work so well Ian?

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Well who would have thought playing wingers on the wing and central midfield in the centre would work so well Ian?

Yeah, playing left backs at centre half and right backs at left back not so much though.

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

That went well..

Yeah, playing left backs at centre half and right backs at left back not so much though.

This may be unpopular but I thought Harvie was fine tonight. Muirhead wasn’t great.

Smith MOTM for us imo.

Kinda like how we played  tonight, for spells anyway.  Hardly had  a sniff of goal second half though. Harvie's booking was a  bit odd, diving when he was nearly clean through,  having a shot was the easier choice than going to ground.  Crawford was decent again, he's really a defensive midfielder is he not, his most memorable moments this season for me have been him tracking back and nipping into win the ball back.

Doc got sent off after the final whistle for throwing the ball at a County player.

Kinda like how we played  tonight, for spells anyway.  Hardly had  a sniff of goal second half though. Harvie's booking was a  bit odd, diving when he was nearly clean through,  having a shot was the easier choice than going to ground.  Crawford was decent again, he's really a defensive midfielder is he not, his most memorable moments this season for me have been him tracking back and nipping into win the ball back.

He was booked for dissent as he lost the rag at the ref. Didn’t look like a dive or a pen from the north terracing in any case.

Harvie and Cadden played well tonight, and it was good to see Forrest back playing. I posted in the other thread, but we badly need some physical presence so we don’t get out-muscled as easily next year.

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to see Adams in an Ayr shirt again, sadly.

2 minutes ago, super_carson said:

He was booked for dissent as he lost the rag at the ref. Didn’t look like a dive or a pen from the north terracing in any case.

Harvie and Cadden played well tonight, and it was good to see Forrest back playing. I posted in the other thread, but we badly need some physical presence so we don’t get out-muscled as easily next year.

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to see Adams in an Ayr shirt again, sadly.

I was on the NT too and it looked like a clear dive.