The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The thing I read was he’s being sent here as a thank you for our conduct but I can’t really imagine what we could’ve done in the negotiations to make the deal not happen. Surely the discussions would’ve been between Coventry and Rose/his agent. Although we’ve managed to secure some sort of sell on percentage so maybe the club was more involved that we think.

I'm probably a million miles away here but it's maybe something to do with pre contracts not being officially recognized by the SFA, perhaps Coventry have actually signed Rose from us just now but the agreement includes him being loaned back to us with a young loan player and a sell on % as a sweetener ??

Who knows, but it seems a good deal for all parties whatever's happened.

I'm probably a million miles away here but it's maybe something to do with pre contracts not being officially recognized by the SFA, perhaps Coventry have actually signed Rose from us just now but the agreement includes him being loaned back to us with a young loan player and a sell on % as a sweetener ??
Who knows, but it seems a good deal for all parties whatever's happened.

As far as I’m aware the SFA don’t have any control over the cross border PCA. Only the agreements between two Scottish clubs. Even then it’s a Scots Law issue not an SFA law.

Seems that they’ve signed him and as a gesture given us the sell on fee which for all we know might’ve been Rose that had something to do with it.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

As far as I’m aware the SFA don’t have any control over the cross border PCA. Only the agreements between two Scottish clubs. Even then it’s a Scots Law issue not an SFA law.

Seems that they’ve signed him and as a gesture given us the sell on fee which for all we know might’ve been Rose that had something to do with it.

Seems very decent of both them and big Michael, I'm just so used with people trying to screw you over nowadays that it always comes across as suspicious when someone does something good which I suppose is pretty sad !!

Just reading there about boy who might be coming on Loan he has played 4 games for ebbsfleet and also played few games for coventry I thought you could only play for 2 teams in 1 season

That's domestic only. Coming up here is an international transfer. Sure QotS had someone a few years ago that was waiting to be allowed to play in England again. One of the Leon's either Knight or Brittain.

Seem to remember Dean Keenan levelling him on the edge of the box and getting away with it in front of the SRE [emoji123]

17 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Seems very decent of both them and big Michael, I'm just so used with people trying to screw you over nowadays that it always comes across as suspicious when someone does something good which I suppose is pretty sad !!

MIght just be as simple as Ayr giving him a couple days off to go down and sign for them, (and generally being accomodating and doing hte best for the player) some clubs would maybe have not let players do the same

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

The 3 clubs in one season does concern me, had a look online and it says you can be registered at 3 clubs in a season but only play for 2 maybe because ebsfleet are non league they might not count though.

Is it not two clubs in the same country? The FA and SFA are two completely different football associations. 

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

I don’t think he played for Dulwich this season

He played on loan at Ebbsfleet for a handful of games. 

But as stated I think the rules are different for international transfers.