The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Good to see McCall seemingly has more than one potential target atm. However still think he'll only sign one and I'd be surprised if it's done before Tuesdays game.
A lot depends on if we are paying anything towards Allassani's wages if he were to come in. I'd maybe be looking at an experienced back up keeper for Dohhan, would be a baptism of fire if Hare-Reid haf to come in through injury or suspension

I might be way off here but I’d like to think we’d be able to sign this Alassanni guy and someone else. If Coventry have offered him because he needs development then I’d be surprised if we paid more than a small percentage of his wages if any.

Surely there would still be cash left over to get someone else in. This guy might be a hidden gem but I’d be worried if we’re putting all our eggs in one basket expecting him to make a huge impact.

4 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Tattie Scone on the bottom surely!

My thinking exactly. On top should be a “sunny side up” egg. Brown sauce mandatory.

Actually prefer goats butter. Lurpak is to butter what Bells is to whisky.

4 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

c**t of a name to fit into a song though. 

I'm guessing that the Michael Rose deal was more than just a pre contract arrangement then

Decent Limerick potential though...

c**t of a name to fit into a song though. 
I'm guessing that the Michael Rose deal was more than just a pre contract arrangement then

The thing I read was he’s being sent here as a thank you for our conduct but I can’t really imagine what we could’ve done in the negotiations to make the deal not happen. Surely the discussions would’ve been between Coventry and Rose/his agent. Although we’ve managed to secure some sort of sell on percentage so maybe the club was more involved that we think.