The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Best for atmosphere is 3 months ago...

If we’re winning then the Somerset Road End.
If we’re losing then the North Terrace is a good laugh.

We could be winning 5-0 at half time tomorrow and the old duffers in the main stand will still be shouting abuse.

6 minutes ago, Smokiejohn said:

Thanks for the reply , not to bothered wether we sit or stand tbh ... just wherever is best for atmosphere etc ?

Do what the rest do, North Terrace when shooting towards the Railway End, Somerset Road End when we're shooting towards that end.

6 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Best for atmosphere is 3 months ago...

If we’re winning then the Somerset Road End.
If we’re losing then the North Terrace is a good laugh.

I've never had a good laugh when we're getting gubbed.

As others have said, on the face of it this looks crazy, reducing our options the day before a massive game at a time we’re woefully out of form and short enough of options thanks to injuries.
Hopefully there’s a bigger picture of which we’re not aware at the minute. Certainly hasn’t heightened my anticipation for the game tomorrow night!

I remain hopeful that someone will sign tomorrow however I’ve absolutely no idea who it could be. At least yesterday the Sun and Daily Record we’re reporting we were after Muirhead. There’s absolutely no rumours coming out whatsoever.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not the games obviously but any pictures I’ve seen of him doing stuff around Somerset he’s usually got them on.

Also met him once in the club shop and he had them on.

A guy at my work says he saw him in a pub in Byers Road in the Summer and the first thing he added was that he had a pair of knackered looking crocs on haha

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not the games obviously but any pictures I’ve seen of him doing stuff around Somerset he’s usually got them on.

Also met him once in the club shop and he had them on.

I always refused to wear crocs even when they were semi popular. 

They're maybe trying to edit out the bit where he says "that's our business done for this month", just to avoid WW3 starting.
I reckon they're editing out all the bits where he's laying into the fans for their reaction to the Talbot game.

I hope we don't get a "remember where the club was four years ago" line. Then I'll know we're in trouble