The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Fully expecting O'Connor, McAdams, Dipo, Maguire and Houston to leave.  Possible mutual terminations for Bangala, Ashford, Reading.  Expect JML to be given another year, so think we will be looking something like:

Albinson, McAllister, Musonda, McGinty, Ecrepont, Smith, Hewitt, Dempsey, Murdoch, McKenzie, Bryden (Plus youth players)

I've bolded who are definite starters, if Mullin signs on that leaves us looking at 6 starters, maybe 5 if you're going with McGinty and Musonda, which I could tolerate as long as we signed both a starting left and right back. Then looking at a backup GK, centre half, centre mid, 1 minimum, maybe 2 wingers and 1 maybe 2 strikers.

Edited by callum-ayr

49 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Someone on the Falkirk thread saying we have made an offer to PJ Morrison.

Don't see the need unless Albinson is away as well. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Fully expecting O'Connor, McAdams, Dipo, Maguire and Houston to leave.  Possible mutual terminations for Bangala, Ashford, Reading.  Expect JML to be given another year, so think we will be looking something like:

Albinson, McAllister, Musonda, McGinty, Ecrepont, Smith, Hewitt, Dempsey, Murdoch, McKenzie, Bryden (Plus youth players)

I've bolded who are definite starters, if Mullin signs on that leaves us looking at 6 starters, maybe 5 if you're going with McGinty and Musonda, which I could tolerate as long as we signed both a starting left and right back. Then looking at a backup GK, centre half, centre mid, 1 minimum, maybe 2 wingers and 1 maybe 2 strikers.

Is Murdoch under contract for next season or is he now a free agent ?

He's been one of my favourite players since he's been here but similar to how Mullin finished the season, I honestly wouldn't be totally scunnered if they both left, assuming we'd be getting proven replacements.

Although it could be that both Murdoch and Dempsey were being over worked through no fault of their own and maybe sticking in a destroyer beside them would get the best out of both of them ??

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

I've bolded who are definite starters

Not convinced Murdoch should be a definite starter next season if we go 4-4-2.

Don't know how accurate it is but Transfermarkt has us 8th for possession. Ideally a Kerr/Kelly type will be a target and allow us more control.

3 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Just seen that Liam Smith has left Dundee United. Possible re-sign for anyone?

Dundee United fans having a party now he’s been released. I’m sure we can do better.