The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

It’s from the internet so it must be true!!

8E6DEA5A-7658-4846-B471-44F2C909AA23.jpeg

Is this some AI shite football rumours bot ?

With the money Luton made last week, they could buy the fucking club and set fire to it in order to get Musonda never mind taking him on loan. 

20 minutes ago, North British 2 said:

Why not both ?

If we have Chalmers and McCowan as our wide options next season I'd be positively moist. Don't see it though. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we had Chalmers and McCowan as our wife options next season I'd be positively moist. Done see it though. 

Wow I hope you've got big banana keyboard fingers or you've serious issues 🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we have Chalmers and McCowan as our wide options next season I'd be positively moist. Don't see it though. 

Nah me either. Chalmers will be used by Dundee Utd and McCowan will probably have better offers than ourselves. 

1 hour ago, United1973 said:

Mullin will be looking for one last big contract and pay day so I would say our chances are less 30/60 chance of keeping him 

Like Signings this summer it depends wither we are holding or going for it . I get the feeling the big push will come after the North Bank is completed . So yes perhaps we won't blow big numbers on a 31 year old . We might however go large on a 27/28 year old on a two or three year deal , so he is around when we give it a real go .

For the record I reckon Dundee United will do a Dundee and take the title with a quick sprint after Christmas,  Thistle or County will be there  . So the rest will be playing for top four . Rovers already have put their hand up . Well need to wait and see what Queens , Morton and Inverness are going to do .

1 hour ago, North British 2 said:

Like Signings this summer it depends wither we are holding or going for it . I get the feeling the big push will come after the North Bank is completed . So yes perhaps we won't blow big numbers on a 31 year old . We might however go large on a 27/28 year old on a two or three year deal , so he is around when we give it a real go .

For the record I reckon Dundee United will do a Dundee and take the title with a quick sprint after Christmas,  Thistle or County will be there  . So the rest will be playing for top four . Rovers already have put their hand up . Well need to wait and see what Queens , Morton and Inverness are going to do .

Smith has already said the playing budget won't be affected with the building of the new stand 

Listening to Bullens interview, he said more or less that we lack experience and that is what we would be focusing on. 

We were too nice this year, not enough players up for a battle. Dipos sending off epitomised the way we play, get schooled in the dark arts and end up with our player getting sent off. 
I am not saying we should become 1990's Airdrie but we should be a lot more streetwise.   

31 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Listening to Bullens interview, he said more or less that we lack experience and that is what we would be focusing on. 

We were too nice this year, not enough players up for a battle. Dipos sending off epitomised the way we play, get schooled in the dark arts and end up with our player getting sent off. 
I am not saying we should become 1990's Airdrie but we should be a lot more streetwise.   

A genaro gattuso type psycho

Is what's been missing from that midfield. 

Saw Jamie Adams outside Somerset on Friday there. Was good to see the big man.

It was a real shame that injuries had really started to take their toll on him. Would have been great to get a couple extra years out of him - exactly the type of player that some of our teams in recent years could have done with.

Edited by AuAl