The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

We have to take it a game at a time, but outwith Ayr winning the league. Best hope is Dundee win the league, Morton & QP in the playoffs and us being 2nd. 

I think if this happens, we can make the playoff final and with this team I think we could win that over 2 games. The gap between premiership and championship is not huge and if we can get everyone fit for the end of season it could be a fantastic finish to the season! 

if nothing else, the club has a plan, look where we were last season when we were looking at relegation to League One. 

34 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

What's going to happen with these last six games then? 

Queens have a very tricky run in whilst Dundee, on paper, have some of the easier games of all the promotion chasing teams. I would say that we are somewhere in the middle in terms of difficulty. A win against Arbroath on Saturday would be huge as the teams around us have easier fixtures, then it's going to be down to a few huge matches with Morton, QP and Thistle coming up. At the very least it should be a big few weeks for us and it's nice not to be worried about getting relegated!

Dundee to win the league I reckon.  For all the rage we had at our 2nd half performance on Tuesday I was really impressed by them, sounds like they had changed formation to go 2 up and also get McCowan back in the team and unfortunately it definitely worked.  

IF we can go and beat Arbroath on Friday then the gap to QP is only 2.  I'd expect Dundee to pump Hamilton and QP away at Raith looks a good draw.  

I'm quite confident of a playoff spot.  Dipo as he has tweeted has now scored in 5 of his last 6 and is back to looking like scoring every week - that's huge. 

Good performance tonight. Could have easily scored a few more. Results went our way but like a few other posters have said, it definitely feels like a kick in the baws of wasted opportunities. Even a win on Tue would have had us right in the title picture. It seems to be a league nobody is wanting to win this season. Can only hope Dundee and QP slip up a few more times and the miracle can happen 🤞

6 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Dundee to win the league I reckon.  For all the rage we had at our 2nd half performance on Tuesday I was really impressed by them, sounds like they had changed formation to go 2 up and also get McCowan back in the team and unfortunately it definitely worked.  

IF we can go and beat Arbroath on Friday then the gap to QP is only 2.  I'd expect Dundee to pump Hamilton and QP away at Raith looks a good draw.  

I'm quite confident of a playoff spot.  Dipo as he has tweeted has now scored in 5 of his last 6 and is back to looking like scoring every week - that's huge. 

Tend to agree with Dundee winning the league. They have us over a barrel but seem to drop points to everybody else. In saying that, i think they have enough depth to get themselves over the line. I'd fancy us to beat Queens in the playoffs but we need to make sure we get there first. 

On 21/03/2023 at 21:38, ComradeDiego said:

Limp into the playoffs it is then 😂

Grim af. Never turn up for big games this lot.

On 21/03/2023 at 21:38, Iain said:

That was pretty disappointing. Not much to get excited about. Dundee didn't even have to play well to win comfortably.

On 21/03/2023 at 21:40, Jack1910 said:

Got beat of dundee three times, beat of partick twice so far. If we make the playoffs we are fucked 

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Well, I've had worse Fridays. That was very pleasing. 3 points for us and nil points for Queens Park & Thistle.

If Carlsberg did Fridays...

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

The planets are aligning again troops!!!

Reveal hidden contents

It’s the hope that kills you!

Becoming a weekly occurance this!

Here We Go Again GIF

The dream is for those fucking Kilmarnock clowns  to get relegated and replaced by the Super so we can also smash them next season and get justice/payback 🇱🇻🔥⚽️ Double blow to them for breaking my heart and this will help ease the pain 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

1 hour ago, Shibuya said:

Tend to agree with Dundee winning the league. They have us over a barrel but seem to drop points to everybody else. In saying that, i think they have enough depth to get themselves over the line. I'd fancy us to beat Queens in the playoffs but we need to make sure we get there first. 

IF it came to it I'd fancy us over 2 legs v QP and Morton. Not v Dundee or Partick.   

Does anyone here stand on North Terrace about in line with the 18 yard box and constantly shout high pitched abuse at the ref for absolutely nothing BTW?   Got so bad today I had to move but would be nice to put a name to a face as someone that angry has to post on here 😂

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

Does anyone here stand on North Terrace about in line with the 18 yard box and constantly shout high pitched abuse at the ref for absolutely nothing BTW?   Got so bad today I had to move but would be nice to put a name to a face as someone that angry has to post on here 😂

William Hetherington. 

8 minutes ago, Hursty said:

@itzdrk normally stands there or the Seggy fence 

8 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Jeez I know the name, didn't know who it was though.   Horrendous.  Fair play to anyone that stands there all game. 

Is that who you meant? I am 99% confident it's him. He posts on the sre fb if you want to confirm. He's..

qwAnoJhuKI3h.gif

Edited by UpInTheAyr

22 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

@itzdrk normally stands there or the Seggy fence 

Just at the fence.  f**k knows what I'll do when I go next season.  

Was not there tonight. 

Edited by itzdrk