The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Kerr was essentially the Anti-Bullen. You could usually see what he was trying to do tactically but didn’t give the impression he was much of a motivator.

100% this. Other than hit it as hard as you can in the same post code as Dipo what are we trying to do?

When plan a is found wanting we just repeat ad infinitum. 

argh GIF

9 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I wanted Kerr out as well at the time, but it's still galling to have seen his successors handed a much better deck of cards and have them all proceed to tell Sean McGinty to kick them as hard as humanly possible in the general direction of the moon for three years.

I certainly can’t disagree with you there - the style is appalling. 

I don’t even mind as much if it’s direct and we get right after teams like we did in the first 30 minutes, but we just become so passive and stand off teams. 

37 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

@itzdrk who tried to headbutt you? Was it an Ayr fan? 

It was an Ayr fan aye.  They were raging I was telling the players to get in the house instead of clapping them.  

He was holding his kid's hand, total minter :lol:

Rab Hill, who coached the Whitletts under 9’s team I played in, had more tactical nouse and footballing insight than that goon of a manager we’ve got.

There’s nothing I can add that hadn’t been said so many times by other folk. Tonight typified everything I’ve felt all season. It’s turgid, horrid utter pish that we’ve been playing for months. We’ve only gotten away with it because the league is probably the weakest I can remember. it’s so frustrating, man. 

1 minute ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Boy up front is decent apart from that I wouldn't take any of your boys... pedestrian at the back & goofball seems the plan 

You are getting pumped to the title by a side that contains Joe Chalmers - calm down. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

It was an Ayr fan aye.  They were raging I was telling the players to get in the house instead of clapping them.  

He was holding his kid's hand, total minter :lol:

It wasn't me. I left about 2 mins into added time to beat the traffic.